• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Scripts

GalenDreVahn

I'm not sure if Straczynski ever verified this or not, but I remember him mentioning it as a possability. Today I got a response from the script team about a quote item I was interested in seeing. ( KoshN might like this )

"Hi Michael,

Great idea for a quote. We'll run it by JMS when we release the Crusade scripts next year.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jaclyn

Your script book or website feedback:
> 'Any chance of a quote item using Galen from Crusade quoting
>"There is always hope, only because it's the one thing that no one has
>figured out how to kill yet." ?'

Looks like we'll get Crusade next year :cool: I'm looking forward to the notes for "End of the Line".

Looks like we'll get Crusade next year :cool: I'm looking forward to the notes for "End of the Line".

In JMS's latest Newsarama column, he wrote:

WORDS, WORDS, WORDS

J. Michael Straczynski

Before we begin our next expedition, a quick word about the link that appears at the bottom of this column. A number of folks have asked over the years if I could make available copies of my scripts for purposes of study, perusal, mockery and dead-catting. Finally, in response, I’ve begun the process of publishing all of my scripts in book form. The first batch is a limited edition containing all 92 of my Babylon 5 scripts. Subsequent volumes will feature my Twilight Zone and Crusade scripts, and possibly some volumes of comics scripts as well. Each volume contains not only the scripts themselves -- seven to a book -- they also feature original introductions and commentaries, most well over 55 pages in length, plus some of my own private photos and never-before-seen memos written at the time that show how a TV series goes from concept to produced episodes. So if you’re interested in learning how to create, sell and produce a television series...you may want to give ‘em a look.

End of commercial. We proceed.
(Emphasis added by me)

I'm looking forward to the TZ scripts, too.

Jan

I'm not sure if Straczynski ever verified this or not, but I remember him mentioning it as a possability. Today I got a response from the script team about a quote item I was interested in seeing. ( KoshN might like this )

I knew, from a JMS post, that the Crusade scripts would be coming out after B5 Vol. 15, and I <u>definitely</u> like it, well .... except for the waiting 'till next year part of it.

Right here. :) You can also sign up for email notification so that you can get in on the $10 discount for the first week each book comes out.

I've already got at least one draft of every B5 universe episode and movies and I still find the books worthwhile reading for the introductions and insights JMS writes (and photos, and memos and lost/abandoned scripts...)

Jan

Now if we would see some of the Jeremiah scripts and stories related to that show (you know, those "on the scene" stories) that would be absolutely great. I liked Jeremiah.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back