B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old October 9th 19, 16:32   #1
Demonn
First One

The Mandalorian (On Disney+)

So Star Wars... I am of the opinion that Disney has effed that all up. I tried to watch the new movies. I did, I really did, and I got a couple minutes into the second one. I just Couldn't watch it. It was sad... so sad for me. I felt like they made me quit Star Wars...

I was DONE... Completely done.

Then I saw the trailer for The Mandalorian a few weeks ago. It hooked me in the face like I was a fishy... Gonna check it out. New characters, set 5 years after Return of the Jedi...

Anybody else gonna check it out?
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th 19, 14:55   #2
Looney
Telepath

Re: The Mandalorian (On Disney+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post

Anybody else gonna check it out?
I am VERY torn. I don't want to give Disney more of my money. I don't want to subscribe to another streaming service. I don't think I'll actually devote the time to watching all of it. I'm not the biggest fan of the new movies, but I admit I've loved certain parts - but hated other parts. I can't imagine it will save the franchise. BUT I think the big problem is I want it to be good and to salvage what was lacking in the movies so I am curious.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th 19, 02:51   #3
Demonn
First One

Re: The Mandalorian (On Disney+)

A guy I work with doesn't want to spend the money either... he said he'd wait and see what scenes get put on YouTube. The stuff I've seen on there is already enough for me. They showed off his ship since it's all live action and they're using miniatures or models...

Mandalorian Gunship named The Razor Crest...
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote