• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andreas page

jnk5y

Regular
Ok folks. Those who want to help out with the Andreas (Gkar) page feel free to post info here. I have a pretty good layout in mind so all i need is stuff to fill it with. I'll need a bio, pictures, and list of works. Also if you have any ideas for other things to include just let me know. Ok let's get to it.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jnk5y:
<font color=yellow>she already knows. She sent me some sites but i don't know if i'm allowed to use their stuff.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Guess it was a stupid question after all! she would know!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jnk5y:
<font color=yellow>she already knows. She sent me some sites but i don't know if i'm allowed to use their stuff.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote> I shall hereby commit the offense of oversimplifying copyright:

Generally, you are allowed to quote, summarize, parodize and retell even material which is copyrighted. But you are generally not allowed to exactly reproduce or copy. That is the point of copyright. Information in general and ideas cannot be copyrighted. Only a representation of this information or idea (program, image, video, text, song, music) is protected by copyright. When one wishes to reproduce something with a high degree of resemblence to a copyrighted original, one should obtain permission.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back