• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

the very long night of londo mollari

jnk5y

Regular
i get wrapped up in the other 4 seasons that i forget about season 5. It has some of the best episodes of the series, A view from the gallery and the fall of centauri prime. The very long night of londo mollari is one of those that i really enjoy. The struggle of londo is very moving. Also the scene where vir says goodbye to lenneir i think is one of the best jobs by furst in the five years of B5. just had to say something

------------------

You are right. This is, IMHO, one of the most fascinating and best episodes of both season 5 and the whole series - interesting in both the slightly untraditional approach (most of the episode taking place in Londo's mind) and in content.

It was a very moving episode, and, of course, a major turning point for Londo. I suppose it also settled one very deep issue in his relationship with G'Kar - it seemed to be considerably easier for those two to carry on after what happened in this episode.

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

Yes, The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari is a very good episode. It shows us some of Londo's life, the people it effected, and the results of some of his actions throughout his life. We see that Londo has done some terrible things that have harmed and killed others, and that there is a price to pay for those actions. His grief and remorse over many of those actions also comes into play. He might have done some terrible things, but he does feel some remorse. But until he is actually sorry for what he has done, his guilt weighs very heavily on him.

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.
Lorien: Where are you going?
RW: To spread the joys of salad throughout the galaxy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back