• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Be Five - Trying To Forget

V

VladTE

Does anyone have texts for this CD or could you help me to verify what I wrote by ears.
PS. I have CD in mp3 (320Kbps) and could share it out

Please don't give out the CD mp3 files - it's not only an infringement of copyright; you're taking money away from the very actors whom you profess to admire! It's still easily obtainable in various places. People should be encouraged to buy it. How about buying it directly from Bill Mumy's website?

I'm gonna leave this thread open so that anyone with information about the text can post it here, but as AnlaShokGrey points out the sharing of the MP3s that are ripped from the CD is, to put it politely, unwelcome.

How about buying it directly from Bill Mumy's website?
It's "OUT OF STOCK" even there. Besides I'm not sure they send it to me in Russia and even if they do such prices are too much to us to obtain :(

When I bought it via Bill Mumy's site a couple of years ago, I had no problems with having it shipped to Estonia, so I doubt that shipping to Russia would be the problem.

Being out of stock, of course, is definitely an issue, as is the price - probably one of the most (if not the most) expensive single-disc CDs I've ever bought, but I did find it worth it for me.

Unfortunately I don't remember whether "Trying to Forget" actually had song texts included with the disk. I'll check when I get home (currently at work).

Checked.

Most unfortunately, the leaflet packaged with "Trying to Forget" does not contain the song lyrics. Perhaps they can be located elsewhere?

Back