• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5races & JMS Bibliography

Parun

So, I've been having some fun the last months, made a JMS Bibliography and worked on a picture collection of all the different aliens to ever have appeared on B5, which I started with some years ago. Now at last I thought it was ready to put online:

http://www.hot.ee/b5races/

That was useful. Thanks.

But could you please make the blue text a bit brighter? For example yellow? (Blue on black is a bit low-contrast. White would mix up with the stars so don't do that.) Not everyone has the amazing powers of the Opera browser, where you can change the appearance of a site with two clicks on a drop-down menu. I'm using the C= Commodore 64 Nostalgia mode now :)
LOAD"B5TV.COM: Preview Post",8 LOADING
READY.
RUN

UBB.threads™ 6.4.1

©2001 - 2004 B5TV.COM

READY.
|_|

Wow!! I've never noticed half those alien races before..

Wonder how many have since shown up in Buffy / Angel?

Isn't the one near the beginning labeled 'Brikiri' an early Markab?

Thanks for the kind words everyone! :)

But could you please make the blue text a bit brighter? For example yellow? (Blue on black is a bit low-contrast. White would mix up with the stars so don't do that.)

Hmm, maybe you're right. I guess I'll try some other, more "contrasty" blue tone soon, but I don't want it to have any other colour, especially yellow looks bad as text. But well, that's only my opinion. :)

Isn't the one near the beginning labeled 'Brikiri' an early Markab?

Well, yes I guess. A post at JMSNews says:

It's *possible* you have the Marcabs confused with the Brikiri, who are somewhat similar in look, until you get close; [...]

If you feel like archiving all that useful data somewhere, the
Babylon 5 Wikipedia is in need of contributions.

http://tgm.firstones.com/wiki/Main_Page

Your skills as a collator of information would be put to good use there!!!

So are they put to a bad use now? :p

I do have a few quibbles with some (they could arguably just be humans who've gone through a little gene modification for whatever reason) but otherwise it's great. I rather like the picture for Humans.

I do have a few quibbles with some (they could arguably just be humans who've gone through a little gene modification for whatever reason) but otherwise it's great. I rather like the picture for Humans.

Yeah, I know, and even if they are aliens, some of them could easily be of the same race. But I thought better to put them in there anyway, this way I at least didn't leave anyone out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back