• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Frontier Earth

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Does anyone know if there will be a third in the series ? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No I don't, but it has been a pretty long time - longer than the span between the first two. I don't think they were very popular. Although I'm not really a big fan of westerns, I thought they were pretty good. Some closure to the story would be nice, though. I hate books without endings.

Ezekiel, note from the mods -

Please remove the picture in your signature. B5TV.com does not allow users to have picture-sigs. Sorry! BTW, notice you're new - welcome to our forums.

-Channe

Appologies /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

The original contract called for three books, probably based on sales. Boxleitner had the third book half written when it was cancelled by the publishers.
He is now trying to shop the three books either as a movie or a miniseries (according to comments he made at one of the cons.)

Judging by the results of Firefly, I don't believe a Western/Scifi mix works with the general public.

Latest posts

Members online

Back