• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade DVD's

wolfranger

Regular
Crusade DVD\'s

Well I'm happy just got notice that my Crusade set shipped today. Should have it by Monday. Anyone else know if theirs shipped yet?

Re: Crusade DVD\'s

Rommie's waiting for Christmas. Had to wait for Firefly last year too. :(

Rommie :cool:

I'm getting mine locally, and have five Best Buy Bucks (from the last McDonald's Monopoly Game) ready to burn. Two more days....

Mine's been despatched. But it has to come to the UK from the US, so it probably won't be until late next week that I have it in my hands...

Can't wait :D

Mine's been despatched. But it has to come to the UK from the US, so it probably won't be until late next week that I have it in my hands...

Ditto :( And I'll have to go the post office to pay the customs duty on it. Such a nuisance being impatient and unable to wait for the UK version :)

I pre-ordered from Amazon back in september. Should be shipping soon, I'd think.

Hi Demon,
What % of the items value is Customs duty and Vat?
Here in South Africa I have to pay 15.4% Vat when I fetch my amazon shipments at the Post Office, plus a clearance fee equivalent to 1 Pound. Luckily the Duty has been scrapped recently.

Not sure of the exact amount, but based on the last time I paid duty, I'd guess around 20% :(

Woo.. Amazon shipped mine on Sunday.

And the tax is 21.5% here. :rolleyes: 3.5% customs tax and then 18% VAT on everything (item, shipping costs + customs fee). Oh well .. not that many things I'll absolutely want from outside EU anymore, only a couple of more things to complete existing series (preferring to have one series with a consistent look). :D

Quite looking forward to having the Crusade set next to the B5 sets in my shelf. :D Even if it will take a few weeks until it's actually delivered.

Got my set at lunch today. It looks nice and best of all the discs are packaged more securely than the B5 discs were. Yea! Unfortunately, the clock here at work is seemingly moving backwards now.

I got mine today! Loaded247.com rock - *AND* I didn't have to pay a customs charge - £29.99 all in ;)

It does seem like a nice set (I'm about to head off and start watching it). This time it's a fold out box - which makes sense for 4 DVDs. None of the DVDs were loose either, which has got to be a first.

It should sit nicely on the shelf next to the 6 B5 DVD sets :D

So its a digipack like the LoTR Extended Edition sets? I haven't seen a picture of the Spine art or the fold out set - if anybody can take a picture of it or provide a link it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Just picked up mine today. The packaging is EXCELLENT. They really went all-out with this set. Works together well, tons of art and pictures, you really have to be pleased with it.

Watched a couple episodes too, and the video-audio seems great. Doesn't get much better than this!

Got mine today all the discs look okay to me although I don't like the way they put the episodes on the set kinda looks gooofy to me .

So its a digipack like the LoTR Extended Edition sets? I haven't seen a picture of the Spine art or the fold out set - if anybody can take a picture of it or provide a link it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Well, here it is, the Crusade. It's packaged nicely and all discs were intact. I was surprised when I first opened it. The inside design of package is quite nice too, all episodes etc. printed on the inside of the disc's package. Enjoy the great picture, took about 4 seconds to take it. :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back