• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just what do "Administrators" do?

hypatia

Regular
Just what do \"Administrators\" do?

Wow, I see we have a new "Administrator" about the place. Congratulations, Markas! :cool:

I admit, I am curious: just what does an Administrator do? What are your additional duties?

And does this mean you can pick your own non-B5 avatar now? :D

Re: Just what do \"Administrators\" do?

I would miss Markas' avatar if he were to change it. The avatar just fits perfectly with his writing style.

It basically means he can move topics from anywhere to anywhere, rather than being limited to a forum. He could, if he wanted to, delete and ban users too.

The avatar thing I'd totally forgotten about... :) He can ineed have a non-B5 avatar if he wanted to.

Yes, I am. Of course, I *could* be...hmm...I know. :D

:p

My favorite thing thus far has been watching the title under my name avatar change from post to post. I rotate between Premium, Standard, B5TV Staff, and no title at all. It's quite fun. :D

He's referring to below the avatar Hypatia, where you are showing as Premium.

My second favorite thing might be banning Mr. Hah Hah Hah. :devil:

:LOL:

I knew that avatar was waaaaaaaaaaaay to innocent looking for Markas. ;)

At a time in his life when the emperor would never ban Elizar for being.... well.. Elizar. ;)

Back