• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

All 13 Crusade trailers finally available

All 13 Crusade trailers are now available in 720 x 480, DVD quality, DivX.

You will need DivX version 6 or higher to view the trailers.

Click Here For Trailer Menu

Thanks Mac!

So you finally found the trailer for "The Rules Of The Game" somewhere? IIRC, the one I sent you had audio level "clips" and was distorted, though it sounded fine on my system <shrug>. Glad you found one. :)

Your copy plays fine on my television or computer. It's my professional encoding software that rejects any audio with clipping. It tells me to re-record the audio at a lower level and try again. The software is unaware that I do not have a TARDIS to travel back to 1999 to record it again!

:D

Your copy plays fine on my television or computer. It's my professional encoding software that rejects any audio with clipping. It tells me to re-record the audio at a lower level and try again. The software is unaware that I do not have a TARDIS to travel back to 1999 to record it again!

:D

So how did you get the 13th trailer ("The Rules Of The Game") made?

A kind person on another message board discovered that he had that trailer on an old tape and dubbed me a copy. The video was very poor, but the audio was mostly usable.

A kind person on another message board discovered that he had that trailer on an old tape and dubbed me a copy. The video was very poor, but the audio was mostly usable.

AHA!!! <as Eclipse does a Charlie Brown backflip from the force of the AHA!!!> ;)

Back