• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Remembering a Zatharas Quote

Jerry

I am trying to remember one of Zatharas' more interesting quotes. He was lamenting to either Ivanova or to Sheridan perhaps that he was leading a sad life and would likely die a sad death. Can anyone remember the complete lines?
Thanks

Do you mean "Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life. Probably have very sad death. But, at least there is symmetry."?

He is a great character.
Talking of symmetry
In season 3, War Without End,the scene with Sinclair where he says "Not the one" when they go back in time and board Bab4,
did he say that in season one in that ep with Bab4?
I have seen it but can't remember.

Bay 13,

Yes he did. Haven't seen WWE for a while, but from memory I think they actually used the exact same footage originally shot for 'Babylon Squared' (aka that ep with Bab4).

The exchange (in both eps IIRC) goes

Z: Not The One
S: Not the One what?
Z: Not The One. Can't talk, won't talk, not The One.

Great exchange. Totally nonsensical when you first hear it, but makes complete sense after watching WWE ... well, almost!

:D

Almost as good as this one which sets that scene up (not verbatim, of course):

S: The next time you see me, it won't be me now, so you aren't to say anything. Do you understand?
Z: Yes ... No. Zathras not understand, but Zathras do. Zathras good at doings, not understandings.

:D :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back