• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The "Sci-Fi" Channel, Really???

Re: The \"Sci-Fi\" Channel, Really???

There really wasn't anything wrong with Raw airing on Sci-Fi last night, since it was simply being temporarily relocated due to the tennis stuff on USA. The worst you can really say about it is that someone out there might've missed two reruns of Dark Angel.

There really wasn't anything wrong with Raw airing on Sci-Fi last night, since it was simply being temporarily relocated due to the tennis stuff on USA. The worst you can really say about it is that someone out there might've missed two reruns of Dark Angel.
True, and I did watch Raw Monday night on Sci-Fi... I just hope the resulting 4.0 rating (average rating for that show) doesn't give someone at Sci-Fi a boner for more WWE programming on their channel.

Well, no more wrong than MTV not playing M anymore, at least ;)

I was thinking the same thing. It's no big deal if you don't mind the Sci-Fi channel moving away from sci-fi programming in search of higher ratings.

My first thought was "this is how MTV stopped playing music videos". :LOL:

While I think most people agree that Scifi has Terrible programing most of the week that next to no watchs, I still am un happy with this move even if it is short term move. This is as bad as Cartoon Network showing Live action Movies.

Cartoon Network already gone out the window Adult swim, has/had PEE WEE playhouse, show gave me the creeps when I was a Kid and still dose. They also got Saved by the Bell.

Well, no more wrong than MTV not playing M anymore, at least ;)

My niece, entering college as we speak, didn't know the "M" stood for music.It now stands for "Marketing" :rolleyes:.

I'm so glad I don't teach English. :LOL:

If people learned how to touch-type with all ten fingers, would that minimize "netspeak" and abbreviations, I wonder? Probably not, since this generation coming up is mostly into text messaging.

I'm so glad I don't teach English.

Actually, for most of us, it's eight fingers and two thumbs. :beer: :D :D

I'm just glad you don't teach anatomy :LOL:

Ah, but of course. When you have no comment about the content of a post, nit-pick it. :rolleyes:

I've noticed that more. ARe B5 fans particularly "one-up" fans? It's almost all that's ever posted at the moderated group: posts to show you how clever the author is.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back