• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

So, it's back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: So, it\'s back!

</font><z><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
So if Elie keeps trying to find it, one day we will have to mount an expedition to find him.

[/quote]

I don't participate in expeditions to find dead people.

He's not dead anymore Markas.

And surprisingly enough ( /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif) He is very upset about it.

I'm giving him hell right now. And I intend to do so. Anyone who thinks that being dead is "cool" is someone who needs to rethink their strategy on life, in my not-so-humble-opinion.

Eli, you will always be special to us. The corpse thing was getting rancid, if you know what I mean. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

And he'll complain about it for the next 20 billion years.

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Get a new act, Eli.

You know we love you. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I vote we kill him again for old times sake. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The corpse thing was getting rancid
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That's a funny! Rancid, a corpse /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well, I don't have a new act yet. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Eli, you ARE your own act. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Why thankyou!

But, I now have 2 acts!! Supper-hero, fighter for all diners and ZAR! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But, I now have 2 acts!! Supper-hero, fighter for all diners and ZAR!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Works for me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You know if you don't study your math, I'll hunt you down and ... hmm... I don't think I can admit the rest of this in "open court".

Hmm. JUST STUY YOUR MATH Eli. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hm... sorry to interrupt this lovely conversation, everyone, but I think it's safe to say the board's back for now and so I'll just close this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back