• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 smilies, avatars and wallpapers

Thanks,

I made an update of the wallpaper, or actually a version 2:
Let me know what you think.

That's cool. I prefer this one because the docking bay is illuminated in this one. Good work.

Could we have a better one of Marcus please? I never liked that picture.
Hmmmm ... well, yes ... give me the picture you want.

BTW,
These are the final versions of the wallpapers (updated):

<u>Version 1</u>

<u>Version 2</u>

Or this one.

Found these in my files. If I find any more, I'll send them your way.

Attachments

• 345378-marcsur.jpg
    345378-marcsur.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 45
:) Gillies, your work is just excellent. I know it's a lot of work, you mentioned it can be stressful...but it's all just wonderful!

Anyone who hasn't been to this site yet really must go see Gilles' work. :)

Thank you
centauri08.gif

Feel free to sign my guestbook if you like it, some actors already signed it
minbari05.gif

http://www.thescifiworld.net/guestbook.htm

As I see you have put in some other Marcus avatars like I requested, I suppose I have to change mine.

Unfortunately, the 100x100 are too large to use and the 80x80 look a little small. I'll have to think about this.

Unfortunately, the 100x100 are too large to use and the 80x80 look a little small. I'll have to think about this.
Really?
Here you can use the 100x100 size, look at mine, it is 100x100.

I've used some of the Sheridan and Martel ones at other boards I go to and just resized them. ;)

The Marcus ones are over the byte limit. 5120 bytes if I remember correctly.
Haaa ... damn, that's not a lot! Almost all my avatars are between 5ko and 10ko :(
You can easily reduce the size with Photoshop or another graphic tool. If you don't have one, let me know and I'll do it for you.

Excuse me asking a stupid question, but wouldn't reducing the size make it 80x80? Or something like that.

No, you can reduce the "weight" (in Ko) without having to reduce the dimension of the image. You only have to touch the JPG settings

:confused:

When people say things like this, it's when I realise how little I know about computers; yet I am considered an expert where I work.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back