• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Have I not been paying attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be moving it for Sta. He could have two threads about it then. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I threw my name in early, and I shall do it again. "Elie would love to be Ant's humble servant, and run Babbleon." /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have learned to live with the chaos of Babbleon. As Elie has been fond of saying lately, I am "one with the fun". /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ah...Derian, you and I are bookends, as I find my natural habitat is Babbleon. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I almost live there. I did get a salad bar shirt with the Babbleon saying and the B5TV.com logo on it you know. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I am wearing it now, even as I type this. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah, Sta poked in now and then and watched over the insanity. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

To be fair, Sta did keep an eye on it constantly, even if he didn't always post in every thread. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I always say that being a moderator is being a host... starting topics, engaging conversation.

I think Babbleon was certainly in no need of this. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think Babbleon was certainly in no need of this. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No, Babbleon needs someone the cut through the underbrush and maybe do some controlled burns to keep the thing from growing so much that it eats the server. Or gets so complex that it becomes sentient and tries to take over the world. (Although, given the source material, I don't there's too much danger of its achieving sentience.)

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

Joe

And I assume you have spent plenty of time in Babbleon to know it so well? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And I assume you have spent plenty of time in Babbleon to know it so well? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Let's just say that a little goes a long way, and leave it at that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

Joe

I happen to spend a lot of time in Babbleon, and I don't see it taking over the world. Sure we might scare people, but we're relatively harmless. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Let's just say that a little goes a long way, and leave it at that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...and there is never, ever just a little of anything over there. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway, going to close this now... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif As we've said our stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back