• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is any website selling a copy of the Babylon 5: Legend of the Rangers?

ellen818

Does anyone know of a website that is selling a VHS or DVD version of Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers; my tape cut off the last 2 minutes, and I'd like to give a copy of the film to my dad for his birthday in a few weeks. He's a big fan. Thanks.

------------------

I don't think that any movie, telemovie or otherwise, would come out on VHS/DVD before at least a couple of months after the premiere anyway.
crazy.gif

**Grumbles**

It would still be nice if they got around to it, eventually.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ellen818:
Does anyone know of a website that is selling a VHS or DVD version of Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers; my tape cut off the last 2 minutes, and I'd like to give a copy of the film to my dad for his birthday in a few weeks. He's a big fan. Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email me, I'm not saying anything, in fact I'm saying even less than you but no fan should be deprived of new B5, ummmmmm or if you've ever had doubt all you need to do is look into a Vorlons face and all doubt will be removed
wink.gif

[edited by Deviot- please do not ask for or trade videos like this on this site that goes for the unfilmed scripts also....it's just that if things like this get started here..Antony aka b5lr.com can get in trouble ..copywrite and all that jaz]
--------------------------------------
"If you want to make us stronger, attack and we unite."
Adam Mayblum, WTC Survivor

------------------
"Faith Manages"

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited January 21, 2002).]

Back