• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 S2 Box set features

Za_Ha_Dum

Regular
Dear B5 fan,

I believe everybody is very excited about B5 Second Season release, however some importants features are missing. For instance, does anybody know which languages and subtitles are included in this box set…. I hope WB will respect same languages (or even more) of First Season box set.

Who can help me out about this matter?
frown.gif

SCENE: Record pr`s office , there sits a band and a executive . The band are playing their song from a tape machine and he does not like it . They say "and here is the best bit" and it freaks him out .
he then gives his input . This is what he says "Well having going over your material ,
YOU CAN`T SING
YOU CAN`T DANCE
YOU CANT WRITE
YOU WILL GO A LONG WAY ."

the above is from an advertisement can u name it ?

My friend, Ann Ellie Retentive said it was an advert for KitKat!!

By my recollection (sorry her recollection) though the exec's comments were:

"You can't sing, you can't play, you look awful ... you'll go a long way!"

Man, I can't believe I ... er she ... remembered that!

blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

you are probably right gh , it was a very long time since that advert was on so please excuse me for my inaccuracies .. brill advert though ...

I run PhillyMusic.com to cover local bands here in Philly. Only the truly talentless ever make it out of this city!

It ain't fair.

that is the way it goes ... i play the guitar myself . [PLEASE NOTE ! Darkendstar`s fantasy world is being inputted here ]
(i believe Apple should be started up again and we shouldn`t have to beg for a recording contract .)
i think i visited your site once ... did it have b5 music on it ?

It actually doesn't have Babylon 5 music on it, per se, as it covers music played by artists and bands in the Philadelphia area. However, one of the bands, Splendorbin, wrote a song called "Ambassador Kosh" which had lyrics made up entirely off Kosh lines from S1 & S2.

I don't think there are any recordings of it, unfortunately!

Cheers,

-Tim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back