• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Gus Lynch (The Drazi in "Rangers")

gkarfan

Beyond the rim
Gus Lynch (The Drazi in \"Rangers\")

I heard that Gus Lynch posts here sometimes. Hi, Gus! I can't wait to see Legend of the Rangers! What do you think of the B5 fan-community so far, since you met some of us at Fraser college not too long ago?

Tammy

------------------

Re: Gus Lynch (The Drazi in \"Rangers\")

As far as I know, they're still filming at the moment. Don't be too upset if you don't get a reply!
smile.gif

Hmmm. If some of the actors do pop in to check out the posts from time to time, we'd better start behaving!

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gkarfan:
I heard that Gus Lynch posts here sometimes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I've only seen him on the Rangers board (he's posted to at least two threads), so you might have better luck there.

Back