• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Proof of Purchase for Free Volume 15

Jan

Regular
The Scripts Team has begun the process of ensuring that every fan who buys the 14 volume Script Book series will get their free Volume 15. Go to http://www.babylon5scripts.com/proof/ for complete instructions once you have your Volume 13. Volume 15 will be shipping with Volume 14 so you need to complete your Proof of Purchase *before* ordering Volume 14.

Nuts ... just a heads up for those in the UK, and I guess other parts of the world too.

As far as I can tell, the system itself appears to be expecting a telephone number input in US format ... it has rejected my correct number in various formats ... and will not allow you to submit the form without what it considers to be a valid telephone number.

Having drawn a complete blank on what format, and how many digits the system is expecting (anything other than 11 digits and my number will be incorrect anyway), I have e-mailed Jaclyn and will let you know what she says in response.

Hmm. I was going to wait with odering Volume 13, in order to have it shipped together with volume 14. Can I still do this, and have volume 15 shipped with 13 and 14?

Speedy service from the scripts team as always ... according to Jaclyn, it should now be possible to submit the form with the telephone number field blank and the number in the comments section. Haven't tried it yet, but will have a blast later.

Chilli, doesn't it work out cheaper to buy v13 during the $10 discount period rather than pay the extra but only one shipping charge? The international shipping is $7 for my orders, so it saves $3 (not a fortune, granted) to buy both volumes separately during the discount period rather than one at full price and one at discount.

I just tried sending in my PoP with the phone number field blank, but it doesn't work. When I enter my phone number, I cannot send it either. Does anyone know a workaround?

They say international customers should enter their phone number in the comments box and the first 11 numbers in the phone field. The problem is that it always says "not a valid number".

Last edited:
So, as I originally suspected ... formatted for US telephone numbers only. Doesn't anyone just use free text fields anymore?

The form might have been changed since you posted. The form I used had the following note:

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:If your phone number is more than 10 numbers, put it in the comments field below and put 877-809-1659 in the box above.

Back