• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

City Of Dreams?

Not a single word. I suppose this is "that which cannot be named", sometimes also called "Polaris". Hopefully an interesting series, although that remains to be heard... after they air it.

Sorry to bust your hopes, folks, but that's JMS' radio drama, already in production. If you want to check it out, it's at scifi.com. Sort of Twilight-Zonesque, and it's got some good talent. But it isn't Polaris.

It's pretty cool.

Thanks for correcting. I was completely unaware that such a thing existed, so naturally my guess was "Polaris". /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif However, the text "a SCIFI.COM original series" seems awfully dubious. Does SCIFI also produce radio dramas? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

no hopes are busted.
i just wantecd some more information about it.
thanks channe. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Thanks for correcting. I was completely unaware that such a thing existed, so naturally my guess was "Polaris". However, the text "a SCIFI.COM original series" seems awfully dubious. Does SCIFI also produce radio dramas?

[/quote]

Lets say Sci-Fi used to. The series is still attached to the web site so you can down load the dramas. However, I gather than the index has gone.

I had listened to them all. You should listen to them they are about 30 minutes long. All of them are stand alone radio dramas.

I enjoyed everyone of them. I even posted/wondered what Crusade would be like in a radio format. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Cerberus

I liked the radio dramas I don't think however there being made anymore which is depressing /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

I know, I quite liked the series too. Here is the last thing JMS had to say about it ...

Apr.28.2002:
<font color="orange">The sci-fi channel pulled its financing for most of its audio dramas, so that's pretty much that, though the episodes do remain at the site (and can be downloaded via audible.com).</font color>

SciFi Site:
http://www.scifi.com/cityofdreams

If you want to help support my site, buy the downloads from The Abyss. Or just read the JMS quotes:
http://abyss.hubbe.net/b5/books/jms_audio.html

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back