• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5:TLT Actual DISCUSSION Thread

Re: Actual B5:TLT News

Amy has minions? :eek:

Also minyans, minivans and myrmidons. You wouldn't know it to look at her, but our Amy gets around. :)

I thought she was too nice to have minions. :LOL:

Er, we are talking about the same Amy, aren't we? :) 'Cause from what I hear over on the newsgroup, she can be quite cruel at times.

She uses - sarcasm!

She knows all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire. :)

So naturally I went over to that silly shampoo site and voted for her. I want to stay on her good side.

And Happy Birthdsy RW, whever you are! :beer:

And uh, GO LOST TALES! (Just to keep the thread police off my case. ;) )

Is it true that the lead singer of the Thread Police was "String"? ;)

Gee, I sure hope we get some more news about The Lost Tales soon.

"Alright then. That's enough of this. This thread is becoming extremely silly" - Police Constable Henry Thacher of the thread police

Er, we are talking about the same Amy, aren't we? :) 'Cause from what I hear over on the newsgroup, she can be quite cruel at times.

Yes, but I am only cruel to be kind.

She uses - sarcasm!

She knows all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire. :)

DINSDALE? DINSDALE!!

So naturally I went over to that silly shampoo site and voted for her. I want to stay on her good side.

That's probably for the best. :)

And uh, GO LOST TALES! (Just to keep the thread police off my case. ;) )

Is it true that the lead singer of the Thread Police was "String"? ;)

D'OH! I've been punned! I can't believe I handed you that line.

Amy

Hi everyone,
I´m from Brazil and a big fan of B5. There are a lot of B5 fans here, and we are eagerly awaiting for B5:TLT. This forum has been the best source for information on this project.
Regards to all,
Marcelo

Hello and welcome to B5TV! :D

I hope you keep visiting the board for more TLT information and to contribute your thoughts on B5. :)

Is that anything like Harmony having minions?

I'm willing to bet that Amy doesn't dot the i in "die" with a smiley face, though.

In fact, I'm pretty sure Amy would be far more competent in general.

Amy does not have a unicorn statuette collection (Willow was more my speed in that show).

Amy does not dot the "i" in "die" with a smiley face (I'd probably opt for a teeny skull and crossbones, arrrrr!).

And, yes, Amy is MUCH more competent in general.

Any other questions?

:D

Amy

Can we move this thread or something?

Everytime I see a post in this thread (which is labled as ACTUAL NEWS ) I see chat in here related to anything but B5:TLT.

There is a place for that chat, hell you can even put it in another thread in this forum for all I care, but when you have a thread for NEWS ONLY, then please leave out the way off-topic chatter.

Mods, please get involved here.

Thanks

As I suggested some time ago, we need a news-only thread. Should it be this one? Or should we begin again with a fresh and uncorrupted thread?

Recoil's concern is still valid though.

If a new thread is created, what's to stop the new "News Only" thread from straying once news dies down again? You know us, we can make any thread stray if you give us half a chance ;)

That'll be up to Antony, and how much extra work he wants his moderators to have. ;)

No news here, just another off-topic post

*Shrug*. We're killing time until there's something to report. I really don't see the harm. and don't see the need for another thread. How about a compromise? Everyone who posts adds a new subject line to their reply. That way what shows up on the main page won't suggest any real news. When there is actual news, the person posting it can make it a reply to the original post and thus restore the original thread title for all to see. We can continue using this system until the damned (first) disc is released.

All in favor?

Joe

Re: No news here, just another off-topic post

That'll never work, it's too logical. ;) :D

Perhaps we could use the waiting time to recruit some minions for Amy, since we have discovered that she is minion-less. :eek: :D

Re: More off topic talk, no news

Amy is minion-less? :LOL:

Somehow, that surprises me. :)

And that seems a very good suggestion, about the title.

Re: More off topic talk, no news

I guess i'll have to start non viewing the site in flat mode then.

Still, all your ramblings are kind of amusing in the absence of any real news... :)

Re: No news here, just another off-topic post

:) I think it's a great suggestion, Joe! We can TRY to stay on topic, but these things come in waves. Something happens and we get all excited, then we have to wait :LOL: forever for more to happen!

It's never bothered me when somebody strays off...I have have a long history of "topic breaking" myself, :D but we always seem to work our way back! :) I'm sure it will happen again here....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back