• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Newbie just starting S2 - Non-Spoilers ONLY!

Re: Newbie just starting S3 - Non-Spoilers ONLY!

I almost wish I weren't going out tonight or working tomorrow. Maybe I'll call in sick...or maybe not.

:D

Enjoy the anticipation while it lasts! The waiting will make it even better. :D

:D I like Joe's list a lot!! I don't know about a :eek: "hefty bag" full of Doritos, but you'll definitely want to have a snack or two close so you don't have to run to the kitchen! The only thing I might add to that list would be a nice glass of wine, or two... :eek: or maybe one for each episode! :LOL: Shooot, just set the bottle next to the Doritos and call it good!!

Well....tonight's the night!!!

OMG! You'd think it was my first time to.....well, um.... I think I'll leave it there.

'Messages from Earth' is one of my favourites from season 3. Every time I watch it I can't quite believe how much they put into 45 minutes.

I'll leave it there and come back to you later.

'Messages from Earth' is one of my favourites from season 3. Every time I watch it I can't quite believe how much they put into 45 minutes.

Has ilikemike been told about the famous JMS time dilation bubble where 45 minutes of an episode can feel like a 2 hour movie?

Jan

I think I believe that. I already think some of these episodes are so jam-packed with GOOD stuff but yet it doesn't FEEL like anything is condensed.

Ahhh....NO! Do I need to go to the NC-17 part of this board?

If you're going, :eek: can I go with you? I went in there once...alone. It was a long time ago, the first day I signed up. I was checking stuff out and wandered in there and :eek: oh my gosh!!! :D

It's the same bunch of nice people in there as out here, but :eek: :D oooooh baaaaby, the conversation is waaaay different. :eek: I'm thinking it might be time for me to wander back in again, I'm much braver now than I was then! ! :D

No! Even the dirty jokes there can contain spoilers for B5. (Especially the dirty ones.) You're just going to have to wait until you finish the series. :) Cheer up, tonight you will have passed the exact midpoint of the five year saga. So you don't have to suffer in innocence and propriety much longer. :devil:

Joe

No! Even the dirty jokes there can contain spoilers for B5. (Especially the dirty ones.) You're just going to have to wait until you finish the series. :) Cheer up, tonight you will have passed the exact midpoint of the five year saga. So you don't have to suffer in innocence and propriety much longer. :devil:

Joe

But, don't forget Crusade, the Movies, The short stories, the unfilmed Crusade scripts, the novels...

And shortly after that the Lost Tales should start arriving.

Jan

Well...I nearly went through an entire jar of dry-roasted peanuts....but...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

I have never seen such powerful stuff!!

Right now I am rather speechless....but to watch B5 in open rebellion against earth; to see the Narn as security guards; to know that Mollari will be emperor...and Vir, too; to watch Delenn in open confrontation with the Gray Council; to see her defy earth forces; to witness the totalitarianism of the Clark administration....

HOLY COWZARINO!!!!!!

What an imagination JMS has!!!

It was SO stupendous!!! I'd have to say that it WAS just like the first time I.....uh.....I....never mind!

Let's just say that it met ALL my expectations and then some. I felt like I saw three of the BEST movies ever made...all in a row.

Poor Zack! He was SO torn...but he made the right decision in the end.

Of course...from here on, Babylon 5 is on its own I suppose. What a concept!

Should I be smoking a cigarette now?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back