• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Movies for 2006

While it's not a sequel to the four movies Reeve starred in, "Superman Returns" is "sequel-like," the new movie drawing on the spirit and design of the earlier franchise, Singer said.

zaw?

Gee, I thought it might be a joke, that Mel Gibson was now making a movie spoken in Maya! I checked the IMDb, and it seems to be true. That one, Apocalypto, interests me most. Most of them interest me not at all.

Of the movies they listed there are a few I'm interested in seeing, most notably X3. Haven't read The Da Vinci Code but I know some people that have and will probably end up seeing it. The only other ones I wouldn't mind seeing are Poseidon and Superman Returns.

Huh. I'm nervous about X3 because of Singer decamping, but at least the story's a good one.

I'll be going to the Pirates sequel for sure. As for the rest... I shall wait, and see if I shall see.

Whether they are worth a drive north by about 45 minutes or not, I'll decide later. But X3 will be interesting just to see "Frasier" as the Beast (and of course that sexy hunk Patrick Stewart :) )

The Pirates movie: I have a friend who is sooooooo wanting to see that, I may HAVE to see it in the theater. :LOL: I did very much enjoy the first, so as long as it's not opening weekend, I'd be willing. :cool:

They never did get that Keith Richards cameo, did they? :( Ah, phooey. Hardly necessary, but it would have been fun. :D

Back