• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just what do "Administrators" do?

Re: Just what do \"Administrators\" do?

My radar apparently needs some fine tuning. Indeed, Morella was a wife of Turhan. :D

*Hyp claps* Sindatur wins the prize!

:D

What is more appropriate to "killing off" his Turhan avatar than to bring in his widow? :D

Two questions:

Did Markas change his avatar, cause I still see Turhan?

Is this the first time a thread in this section of the board has gone to three pages? :p

:LOL: I am still seeing it on 2 pages. :p

I think I've heard that refreshing or something will show the current page as it exists now. Renewing the cache or something. Yes, Markaas' avatar is showing Nurse Chappel now, not Turhan. :)

I expected something more creative from you. :p

For shame! ;)

I could have been more...difficult, but decided against it. :p

Oh, my. :eek:

Have I mentioned that I will visit you bearing gifts, Markas oh magnificent one? :D :cool: :)

;) :p

I think I've heard that refreshing or something will show the current page as it exists now. Renewing the cache or something. Yes, Markaas' avatar is showing Nurse Chappel now, not Turhan. :)

The last time I did something like that, I couldn't get into any of the message boards for a while cause I couldn't remember the log-in name and password. :(

Back