B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old August 29th 15, 22:52   #1
Warspite
Lurker

Babylon 5 costumes. let's see them

Seeing as there is a thread regarding making B5 costumes, I'd like to start one for those of us who have B5 costumes. Please feel free to post any Babylon 5 costume, any character, any race.

I'll start it off with a few of mine. By the way image #4 is one done by ABenk84.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04211 - Copy1.jpg (41.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04223small1.jpg (66.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04227small1.jpg (65.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 10982134_765969053512437_3006421982569811587_n1.jpg (28.2 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Warspite; August 29th 15 at 22:54.
Warspite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th 15, 19:13   #2
Lennier's Tears
Ambassador

Re: Babylon 5 costumes. let's see them

The thumbnails for the images are broken, but I can still see the photos when I click on them.

Anyway, these are great! Did you make these? Some of them? I'm going to need some more details

The only Babylon 5 costume I ever put together was a very basic Psi Cop one when a friend and I went to a con as a Psi Cop duo. I bought the badge online (ebay) and it's very solid and good quality, but not actually that accurate when you look closely.
Old August 30th 15, 20:17   #3
Warspite
Lurker

Re: Babylon 5 costumes. let's see them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennier's Tears View Post
The thumbnails for the images are broken, but I can still see the photos when I click on them.

Anyway, these are great! Did you make these? Some of them? I'm going to need some more details

The only Babylon 5 costume I ever put together was a very basic Psi Cop one when a friend and I went to a con as a Psi Cop duo. I bought the badge online (ebay) and it's very solid and good quality, but not actually that accurate when you look closely.
The costume was made for me on commission. There are a few little errors but I can live with them. I scratchbuilt the EA badge and rank bar on my chest as well as the buckle on the bottom of the jacket. I cut the brass insignia out of some brass stock and gave them a basic polish. The PPG and Comlink were purchased years ago online. The holster and extender were the closest matches I could find in town.

I also have a resin Psi Corps badge I painted up. Has Walter Koenig's and Patricia Tallman's autographs on the back.
Warspite is offline   Reply With Quote