• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Why do you come here ?

I decided to put this in general discussion ,move topic if I am wrong .I was wondering with no rangers or crusade series in the works no new Babylon 5 products coming down the pipeline.That's if you consider the dell reprints new and if you havent read to dream or the shadow within then yes they are new to you.The only product that is new that I can think is an rpg game but it would seem from the number of replies that no one is interested.

I come here because this is a great, fun place to post. I have made coming to B5TV as part of my daily routine. I enjoy posting, and I have made friends here, so I like to pop in when I can.

Why not?
grin.gif

I come here because there are people who share a common interest, scifi and B5, but have a wide range of view points, and live around the world, thus providing interesting and varied discussions on lots of topics.
cool.gif

Very philosophical answer Jade Jaguar.
cool.gif

I come here 'cause I like the atmosphere, besides who else am I going to talk sci-fi to?
tongue.gif
(Note: none of my friends like any sci-fi whatsoever.
frown.gif
)

I check in here, and at:

rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
rec.arts.sf.tv
rec.arts.tv
the SCIFI.COM Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers Bboards, and
the YahooGroups Babylon 5 and Crusade Bboards,

...every day, to hear of any new B5 projects/products that might be coming out, to stay in touch with what JMS and my favorite B5 actors are doing, to disseminate that information to other fans, to do what I can to prod more B5 projects/products out of the system/industry, and to try to influence the system/industry for the better.

Because Babylon 5 was, and still is one of my favorite shows.

Because Babylon 5 brought people together, from everywhere in the galaxy, so they could discuss their differences of opinions, and work them out in a peaceful forum.

If this is not an equal representation of that, then I don't know what is.

Plus, it's one of the few boards that I have found that still remains true to the values the B5 represented. :)

Rommie :LOL:

I think I found this place on accident and have stayed here ever since. None of my friends watch or really care for sci fi so this is the perfect place to come and talk with people with similiar tastes.

I used to visit a whole bunch of scifi sites, but now I come here because it seems to be the one place that covers a wide range of scifi topics and the fans still consider B5 the best of all scifi shows. :)

My return was sparked on by the release of the S2 DVD, plus the fact that a new B5 RPG is about to be released. This is a fun place to come to too.

B5 is the B5 universe is like Lazarus, it keeps returning from the dead. Perhaps in the future (hopefully not too far) there may be a TV station that will give B5 the time and day it deserves. We all thought Sci-Fi would be the answer, but they've been cancelling all the good shows.

Just remember, it was a long time between ST:TOS and ST:TNG, I can wait. Until then I come to places like this to have fun and keep up with the news about B5.

I keep coming back because the series is so good, that everyone has different views, opinions, and takes different inspiration on the episodes and themes. I enjoy discussing what other people think about it as it enhances my own enjoyment and appreciation of the series.

-Tim

There's women here?!?!?!?!?! I thought all people calling themselves female on the internet were 40 yr old overweight men who still lived with their mothers....huh...go figure

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back