• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

KUng Fu Sheriffs of B5

Jade Jaguar

Regular
I've been watching my second season set of the Kung Fu TV show from the 70s. In an ep called "The Hoots," I recognized the voice of the mustachioed, bespectacled sheriff, if not the younger face, and sure enough, it was Rance Howard, aka David Sheridan, John Sheridan's dad.

Then, just a couple of eps later, Robert Foxworth was in the opening credits of "Empty Pages of a Dead Book," playing the son of a dead Texas Ranger, out to settle old scores for his dead dad. He didn't look too much like General Hague!

Ah......the treasure of the classic series........I don't have season 2 YET......but on a non B5 note I think I read that Harrison Ford even shows up in one of the season 2 episodes........ :)

Indeed he does. Jodie Foster was in season 1, I think. Diana Muldaur, who replaced Beverly Crusher for a season on STNG, is the female lead for one ep, looking better than she ever did before, or since. There are a fair number of older, well-known movie actors as well, including Howard Duff and Ruth Roman, in one ep. If I spot any more B5ers, I'll add them in this thread.

My mother was watching a movie the other day with Rance Howard in it, and I told her that he played Sheridan's dad on B5. :D

Back