• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

SECRET B5 project - completed

Hoping for scraps of info that would hint of an expanded cast for Whatever It Might Be, but seems everything that has popped up (so far) from pictures to posts has only mentioned PT, BB, CC, PJ, and BM.

I can't find the tweet, but when someone asked JMS that when he said all the original surviving cast would be in it, whether that meant ALL the surviving cast, he very emphatically said it meant everybody, which I took to mean Andrea Thompson, Jason Carter, Julie Caitlin Brown, Tracy Scoggins, Walter Koenig etc.

Maybe not Robert Rusler.

If it is fiction, and not some kind of documentary, I can see it being the Telepath War. The surviving cast fits that storyline best. Maybe we'll get Lyta vs Talia!

I can't find the tweet, but when someone asked JMS that when he said all the original surviving cast would be in it, whether that meant ALL the surviving cast, he very emphatically said it meant everybody, which I took to mean Andrea Thompson, Jason Carter, Julie Caitlin Brown, Tracy Scoggins, Walter Koenig etc.

Maybe not Robert Rusler.

If it is fiction, and not some kind of documentary, I can see it being the Telepath War. The surviving cast fits that storyline best. Maybe we'll get Lyta vs Talia!

Might have found the one you mentioned from August 30 2022? He mentions main cast, but would guess Tracy Scoggins counted as main cast for season five while Thomson, Carter, and Brown appeared in the opening credits along with Pat.

https://twitter.com/straczynski/status/1564802437055033344

J. Michael Straczynski
@straczynski

Done as in done. Finished. And all of the main B5 cast members
still around participated. I can't tell you what
it is or even what form, because that announcement
has to come from others, but I'm very proud of it (and
Patrons will, as ever, be first to get the deets.)

10:29 PM · Aug 30, 2022

Attachments

• 1564802437055033344.jpg
    1564802437055033344.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2
JMS said all of the main cast would be in the secret project and when asked about Tracy Scoggins, he wrote, "What part of "all means all" keeps drying up on the frying pan?"

https://twitter.com/straczynski/status/1565567508916056064

Thanks Jan! :) :) :)

...If this Project involves Voice-Over work, maybe Tracy and Co did their parts "remotely" or perhaps not-at-the-same-time as the others? Maybe it's just that Tracy and Co are better are keeping secrets :angel: so no posts or pictures from them?

I admit, I thought there was one B5 project that was already finished and basically ready to air. I hope we can hear some good news on some front.

Hoping for scraps of info that would hint of an expanded cast for Whatever It Might Be, but seems everything that has popped up (so far) from pictures to posts has only mentioned PT, BB, CC, PJ, and BM.

I suppose it’s a bit early in the year, as well. But I’ll keep waiting and hoping.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back