• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

LOST Season 2 Premiere tonight at 9pm

Did anyone else catch this week's episode? I thnk that was probably one of my favorite episodes yet. I totally didn't see it coming when Sawyer came out of the woods with the gun. Charlie appears to be turning to the dark side, and I totally didn't expect him to be the one that assaulted Sun. Just when I thought that Sawyer and Kate were finally going to get it on he screws it up.

The manuscript that Hurley is reading is called Bad Twin and the author is Gary Troup . "Gary Troup" is an anagram for "purgatory". :D The novel isn't just a casual clue. It is being published in May, which means they went to the trouble of having somebody write it and you can pre-order it now on Amazon.com. and Amazon.co.uk

I especially loved the "about the author" link for Gary Troup:

Bad Twin is the highly-anticipated new novel by acclaimed mystery writer Gary Troup. Bad Twin was delivered to Hyperion just days before Troup boarded Oceanic Flight 815, which was lost in flight from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles in September 2004. He remains missing and is presumed dead.

:D

Regards,

Joe

That's crazy stuff Joe, but LOST does have an amazing infrastructure of web sites, rumor mills and assorted distractors to add to the mystery of the show.

I predicted Charlie's crossover in the previous episode when he was sitting all alone at the beach. However, I thought he might be recruited by The Others, so his collusion with Sawyer is minor by comparison. Still, good episode. And speaking of books, Locke was holding "Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" in one scene. And we all know what that one's about.

That's crazy stuff Joe, but LOST does have an amazing infrastructure of web sites, rumor mills and assorted distractors to add to the mystery of the show.

Yeah. That's how you can tell the writers don't really have a plan and are just making things up as they go. :)

Regards,

Joe

They don't need to have a plan, all these fan generated sites and rumors take a life of their own, and give the writers all the tools they need to keep people guessing, theorizing, and watching. ;)

I thought last week's episode was sort of predictable. I guess I am getting too smart for this show. :p

I have been disappointed in the last few eps where nothing much has seemed to happen so I am glad to see the balance of power switch. I just knew it wasn't as obvious as they were making it out to be who was behind it. My husband and I were trying to figure out who was helping Sawyer but as soon as we saw Charlie we went ... "Of course!" :LOL:

I don't think the Long Con is played out yet though, I think there's still more coming to it. In the falshback, it was a 6 month job, so I have a feeling this was just the beginning of a larger plan for Sawyer. I was not quite so suprised by Sawyer being behind it, but, Charlie did shock me, although I can't imagine why considering the previous episode.

Mira Furlan returns in the next episode.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back