• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dulann card

D

**DONOTDELETE**

A heads up, the trading card is out now, get it while stocks last -
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/tradingcards/dulann/Dulann_98.zip

smile.gif

Unless of course this is old news, in which case, shoot me.
laugh.gif

------------------
Marc Cosgrove

"From chaos, order came. As was inevitable." -Summoning light

I'm pretty sure no one else has posted a topic on the new card.

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>I thought the part about him having some telepathic abilities was interesting. Maybe I haven't been paying close attention, but I haven't seen that mentioned before. Probably lack of attention on my part.
wink.gif
</font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"

I posted a quote from cinescape a little while back that mentioned what you mentioned (what kinda double talk is this).
smile.gif
And this has just confused me more than I already was, so I decided not to comment on it, for fear of losing any sanity I have left. Ah crap, it just went.
laugh.gif

------------------
Marc Cosgrove

"From chaos, order came. As was inevitable." -Summoning light

I wonder just how telepathic he is, though.

Is this Susan Ivanova telepathic or more?
wink.gif

I'm thinking it's more than Ivanova. I mean, do you think the card would have mentioned it if it was just latent telepathy? Ah, the questions.
tongue.gif

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"

In the TV Guide, it's mentions

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> Dulann having telepathic abilities </font></td></tr></table>

This was the first I had heard of it.

------------------
"We live for the one, we die for the one."

All the Minbari telepaths are members of the Religious Caste. If he was in the Rangers during the Shadow War he could either have served as an ordinary Ranger or as one of their attack telepaths. Either way it is likely that he has meet Lyta Alexander. Garibaldi probably allocated him to his ship. Although he may only have joined the Rangers when the Tactical Telepath Corps was disbanded at the end of the Shadow War.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

Not all Minbari telepaths belong to the religious caste.

I would however believe that most, to put their talent to adequate use, choose to join the religious caste or train with them -- for this caste seems to have most experiece with teaching the use of telepathic skills.

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

I for one was hoping a Firell trading card ------------------

[This message has been edited by Shaal Mayan (edited January 19, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaal Mayan:
I for one was hoping a Firell trading card <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, her's and Kitaro were the ones I was hoping to see. However, I understand there was a limited amount of time to get these out and not everyone could have been included. If I had to trade a card to get those two in ... I just don't know if I could do it. They all gave us such wonderful little tid bits of the movie to watch as well!

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us. --Dukhat

Well, since I don't want to start another thread I will post this information here. This forum has so many new threads that it now takes two pages to list them all! Lordy, and the movie hasn't even aired yet.
wink.gif

In case y'all have not been to SciFi.com lately and looked around their official Rangers site, they have added quite a few things in the last few days. Here is the run down of what I could find:

Expanded Cast and Crew List
"Behind the Scenes" Images
ISA Classified Transmissions (Martel and Tirk are new)
"Building a Better Spaceship" Feature (Rangers Production Design)
Mike Vejar Interview
Dylan Neal Interview
Trailer at LOTR Theaters Lisitng (A bit late don't you think?)

And you already know about the Dulann card so I think that covers everything.

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us. --Dukhat

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited January 19, 2002).]

Back