• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Changeling?

Crusader

It's my birthday on saturday, and we've decided to order The Changeling on Sky Box Office. I know this films been out for a while, i see it's written by JMS so i assume it'll be good. Any thoughts on the film?

It's my birthday on saturday, and we've decided to order The Changeling on Sky Box Office. I know this films been out for a while, i see it's written by JMS so i assume it'll be good. Any thoughts on the film?

I really enjoyed it. Angelina Jolie turns in a solid performance. The period aspect of it, was very well done, clothes, hair, decor, etc. Storyline was very good, with some great chills and some unexpected twists.

Oh, and Clint Eastwood does a fine job of directing it as well.

Last edited:
It's fantastic. Not fun, but it's not supposed to be that. I found it quite powerful all around - and I don't even like Angelina Jolie.

Believe it. There used to be girls wearing skates in large department stores, for delivering things around the store. Also, car hops at drive-in restaurants sometimes wore them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back