B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old September 13th 07, 01:12   #1
Recoil
First One

Lost: Cool new video short!

Check it.

I was looking into new shows that will be on this year, and I decided to see if I could find out when Lost premiers this season. On the ABC website, there was a video short of an "orientation film" for people arriving on the Island for Dharma. WAY better than the other ones and adds some trippy things to think about.

Link is here, just click on the video.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index

What do you think it might mean?
Old September 14th 07, 17:50   #2
AntonyF
Administrator

Re: Lost: Cool new video short!

Old old old old. Saw it at comic Con.

</smug>

But it of course seems to indicate they're playing with time travel (not surprising, as there's so much time stuff in the show) and seems to support the theory that both being in the same place at the same time = bad.
AntonyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th 07, 18:29   #3
GKarsEye
First One

Cool.

One complaint I heard about the show in season 3 was that they were "dragging" out some of the show's mysteries. I don't have this complaint because a) I watched all three seasons on DVD in one shot; and b) I like mysteries. Twin Peaks was ruined by revealing the central mystery earlier than the creator wanted, so I enjoy seeing Lost revel in its mystery.
"Most smart people cannot watch most TV, because it has generally been a condescending medium, explaining everything immediately, offering no ambiguities, and using dialogue that simplifies and mitigates against the idiosyncratic ways in which people in different worlds actually communicate. It eventually requires that characters from different places talk the same way as the viewer. This, of course, sucks." - David Simon
GKarsEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th 07, 20:36   #4
Elenopa
First One

I can't get it to play. Anyone have an alternative link?

You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word - Marcus Cole

Always grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might have been - Commander Ted Walker RN

T-shirts and gifts for Scout and Guide leaders
Official Babylon 5 quote gear from JMS
Elenopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th 07, 20:06   #5
Galahad
First One

Send a message via MSN to Galahad Send a message via Yahoo to Galahad Send a message via Skype™ to Galahad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonyF View Post
But it of course seems to indicate they're playing with time travel (not surprising, as there's so much time stuff in the show) and seems to support the theory that both being in the same place at the same time = bad.
Whats that white thing that drops out of the sky just before he realises something is wrong? It's not the rabbit because that is on the shelf.

"We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Visit NiCK'S SANCTUARY
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd 07, 18:58   #6
Boxie
Telepath

Send a message via MSN to Boxie Send a message via Yahoo to Boxie

Hmmmmmm... two rabbits, both #15, AND they can't let them get anywhere near each other. That's what I love about this show, it makes me go, "Hmmmmmm...."
Old September 25th 07, 19:17   #7
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
Check it.

I was looking into new shows that will be on this year, and I decided to see if I could find out when Lost premiers this season.
16 episodes airing from Feb through May, so, it should be somewhere between the 4th and 15th of Feb, and looks like it's moving to Monday (not in Heroes time slot, which is 9, so either 8 or 10 Monday, it seems)

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote