B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

Old June 17th 19, 13:18   #11
Looney
Telepath

Re: Predictions and expectations

I really wish there was a way for JMS just to write a Crusade book or comic book to finish out Crusade. It is NEVER going anywhere other than that path. I can't fathom why this hasn't happened yet. I can't imagine TNT/WB cares enough to create any obstacle to this process, though that is the ONLY explanation I can think of as to why the CRUSADE: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? books stopped.
Looney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th 19, 11:32   #12
GeoKuutio
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
I really wish there was a way for JMS just to write a Crusade book or comic book to finish out Crusade. It is NEVER going anywhere other than that path. I can't fathom why this hasn't happened yet. I can't imagine TNT/WB cares enough to create any obstacle to this process, though that is the ONLY explanation I can think of as to why the CRUSADE: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? books stopped.
Tell me about it. I've been anxious to read more about the whole Crusade debacle, but they just kinda stopped and disappeared. Has anyone asked JMS himself about this? I mean there must be a reason for this since clearly Vol.1 kinda stopped short of everything.
Old August 14th 19, 18:52   #13
jumptheshark
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoKuutio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
Tell me about it. I've been anxious to read more about the whole Crusade debacle, but they just kinda stopped and disappeared. Has anyone asked JMS himself about this? I mean there must be a reason for this since clearly Vol.1 kinda stopped short of everything.

after reading his book I am disappointed in the lack of B5 and Crusade behind the scenes stories. I asked him on twitter and he said both shows behind the scenes stories were beaten to death-I disagree
jumptheshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th 19, 10:03   #14
Looney
Telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post

after reading his book I am disappointed in the lack of B5 and Crusade behind the scenes stories. I asked him on twitter and he said both shows behind the scenes stories were beaten to death-I disagree
Have you read any of the B5Books stuff? I'm not disagreeing with you, especially in the realm of Crusade, but there have been many books about the behind the scenes stuff so I kind of see his point - at least as far as B5 goes.
Looney is online now   Reply With Quote