• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

So what's Jason Carter up to these days?

I was just curious if anyone knows. I met him at a convention a few years ago, and he was super-nice, said he was doing a lot of stage work. The last things I can remember seeing him in, however, were a truck commercial (In which he played a crazy street preacher) and that traier for "Great War of Magellan." Anyone got anything more recent than that?

Wow, thanks. You know, it didn't even occur to me to look there. I checked six months or a year back, and his page was basically blank. Thanks!

It says Jason collaborated w/ Richard Biggs on "The Biggs & Carter Experience". Anyone know what this is? I can`t find any info on it.

It says Jason collaborated w/ Richard Biggs on "The Biggs & Carter Experience". Anyone know what this is? I can`t find any info on it.

It was an interactive acting class that they'd often do together at conventions. They'd put the attendees through different acting exercises and short scenes. It was a lot of fun.

Jan

That sounds class. Too bad Richard is gone for that reason as well

Incidentally, Marcus was my favorite character, I wish Jason was more in the public eye. He sounds great.

He seems to be a really nice person and enjoys hanging out with fans at conventions. He and Rick were close friends and did lots of conventions together. Rick was also really great guy.

Jan

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back