• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

How Will The B-5 Universe Change when JMS is gone?

Re: How Will The B-5 Universe Change when JMS is g

Also if I remember rightly, Season's 1 and 2 were on in the week at 6pm and season 3 was shown in the late afternoon on Sundays. I'm sure that is when it first moved.

Yeah, B5 and Big Breakfast! A match made in heaven!! :) :) :)

Heh, the Big Brekkie is one of those shows I somehow manage to catch a few times practically every time I've been across the pond for a visit! But it just wasn't the same after Liza Tarbuck left...

Regarding the Trilogy writers, yes they did a great job. However, you have to keep in mind that they were given an outline to write to, and they ahd access to ask JMS questions about if something was OK to put on paper. In some cases, the answer was "No, because, such and such is gonna happen".If JMS was not a consultant on those trilogies, the smallest idea could've blossomed into something very wrong. So, we can't really look at the trilogies and say that is an example of what B5 would be like with JMS.

Back