• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Books!!! I Have... An Idea!!!

Hi Everybody!!!,

I just bought the second and third books in the techno-mage trilogy. Haven't started them yet though. I'm going on vacation to wyoming from new hampshire on tuesday and I decided to save them for the long flight.

Anyway!!! At the book store, the cleark turned out to be a huge B5 fan, and we got into a 1/2 hour conversation about B5/Crusade/B5 Books/Rangers and we both agreed that we would have liked TNT to continue the production of Crusade. Then I got an idea. Maybe it's already been brought up but I was wondering. Why don't they make books that cover crusade? Think about it! JMS could do up an outline for each book and have someone write them and then we would have our story finished. Maybe 2 or 3 books for each season? Maybe not. I don't know. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Anyway. I don't know if this has already been thought of but I would like to see some crusade books.

Sorry in advance if this has already been talked about.

Later,
HockeyPlayer47

Could you possibly give me any specific names of the books? I just did a search on the net but I just got a bunch of crap about how TNT cut production. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Thanks in advance.

Later,
HockeyPlayer47

There aren't any Crusade books. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif What GShans meant is that there's the same topic ("wouldn't it be great if Crusade was continued in books") being discussed in the Crusade forum.

I think it's an idea we've all (well, a lot of us anyway) have had at one point or another. I'm not sure but I think I've even seen it mentioned in posts on the moderated newsgroup.

JMS hasn't to my knowledge said anything specific about this possibility at all though, except one mention about the graphic novel that's in the works, which might be a B5/Rangers/Crusade crossover (sounded as if he hadn't quite decided at that point yet).

yes, i meant another thread about it, thanks Kribu, should have been more detailed in my first post.

Ooooohhhhh... /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Sorry!!! /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Bye,
HockeyPlayer47

A B5/Crusade/Rangers crossover? My lawd. That would have to be one large graphic novel. That's way too much story.

I just assumed he meant a single story that might cross into/over all three. Not a crossover graphic novel that would tie up all loose ends in B5, Crusade and Rangers. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

That would be a wonderful idea about Crusade now a few books about the Rangers there just isn't enough reading material on Babylon 5.

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif @channe

That would be cool! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back