• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Guess the Season 4 Box Color!

It's worth looking at the collection as it is now:
B0000A0MFO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Purple would fit in. As would gold (yellow). Possibly a darker red then S1 (thus calling S1 orange).

Black wouldn't work, nor would silver.

My guess: Purple followed by dark red.

I was thinking purple until I looked at that shot of the season 1 through 3 boxes. Now I'm thinking yellow.

Well, I called the first one "red" because the lettering "Babylon 5" has been changed to match the color of the rest of the art work (which is red). However, the artwork does look more orang-ish than red.

Would yellow work because in all box artwork, the "5" is yellow. I guess if they went gold-ish then it might look okay but the "5" still might get a bit lost. A deep red might work better so I can see that too. I just hope it looks distinct enough from the first season if they do go down that road. ;)

I think the reason there still isnt an announcement about the S4 release date is they are still trying to figure out what colors to use!

Yellow would seem like a good choice. But wouldn't it clash with the yellow of the "5"?

Maybe purple, then.

Recoil, it's spelled fuchsia. :D :p :D

I'm suprised that no one's mentioned puce or chartreuse, or even the extra-ugly teal. :eek:

Here's what it WILL be: Season 4, purple. Season 5, metallic gold. Any bets? :D ;) :D

Purple would be STUNNING, yes?
I am literally SHOCKED it took someone this long to post that. I was tempted to do it myself in my initial post, but decided to leave that honor to someone else. Congrats!

Lyta, knowing how to spell fuchsia, in my case, says that I studied art, and painted for a few years. It could mean that I am a gardener, since the color name is the same as the plant name. Or it could just mean that I am a good speller. But I make enough mispellings here so that no one would think that...

Back