• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

LEXX Season 4 (Spoilers Within)

Truth_Seeker

Regular
I've just seen the first two episodes of the fourth season of "LEXX".I've never taken that show seriously and I watch it just for fun because it's a good sci fi parody.To be honest the plot is really dull but there are some hilarious scenes.

In Season 4 the so called crew gets to Earth and Stanley Tweedle considers blowing it up because he's too bored and it's some kind of a bad Type 13 planet.Zev is horny,the robot head is still in love with Kai and LEXX is still VERY hungry.On Earth ATF is the Bureau Of Alchohol,Tobaco and Firearms and the main villain Prince is an advisor to the President of the United States.

Some of the scenes that made me lough hysterically were LEXX biting off a piece of the Amazon jungle and later swallowing an atomic bomb.When the bomb exploded LEXX said:

"Stan, I think I've eaten something hot":)

Last edited:
It is a favorite show of mine , a comedy and in many ways it was, but was a very dark comedy. KI last of the Bruenan G, what a wonderful character he was , and very tragic, all he wanted was to die. The show had some great writing. The LEXX was a really cool ship. I had a slight issue with bathrooms on Lexx, god tongues in the Toilets, that was hideous. As for 790 the robot head I think what he needed most was to be thrown down a blackhole.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back