• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade DVD cover fan-art challenge

Great job Eclipse! I saw this thread yesterday, and after seeing your post at Ex Isle, I had a feeling I'd see your submission in here. ;)

Rommie :D

Great job Eclipse! I saw this thread yesterday, and after seeing your post at Ex Isle, I had a feeling I'd see your submission in here. ;)

No. to do a cover. I was referring to the thread in general. I can't stand 3d modeling. I'd rather sit through about a dozen root canals than have to fool with any piece of 3d software. It's boring as hell.

No. to do a cover. I was referring to the thread in general. I can't stand 3d modeling. I'd rather sit through about a dozen root canals than have to fool with any piece of 3d software. It's boring as hell.

Sorry, got you confused with somebody else, who I think also uses that Galen avatar.

Sorry, got you confused with somebody else, who I think also uses that Galen avatar.

Well, it's a quickie, and I'm not happy with the back... actually, I'm not really happy with any of it, but eh.. *shrug.* I don't have the time to put into making a real one right now....

Click

Well, it's a quickie, and I'm not happy with the back... actually, I'm not really happy with any of it, but eh.. *shrug.* I don't have the time to put into making a real one right now....

Click

First, everyone who has submitted something has done better than me.

Second, *love* the topic and challenge.

Third is my complaint: WHY is everyone copying one of the three B5 seasons covers? I love the work done so far, but lets face it - TRY SOMETHING NEW!

BTW, Mac my man, I know you love Crusade, and you're a great guy... but relax! This ain't anything official. ;-)

-Tim

First, everyone who has submitted something has done better than me.

Second, *love* the topic and challenge.

Third is my complaint: WHY is everyone copying one of the three B5 seasons covers? I love the work done so far, but lets face it - TRY SOMETHING NEW!

BTW, Mac my man, I know you love Crusade, and you're a great guy... but relax! This ain't anything official. ;-)

-Tim

That was a quickie?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve, when you have the time! :eek:

That was a quickie?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve, when you have the time! :eek:

Gee wiz. U guys are frelling brilliant :D
Perhaps WB should hire you.
Derian, I couldn't help but noticed you left out War Zone and Appearances.
I think WB will slap the words "Babylon 5" somewhere on the set, to capitalise on the fan base.

Gee wiz. U guys are frelling brilliant :D
Perhaps WB should hire you.
Derian, I couldn't help but noticed you left out War Zone and Appearances.
I think WB will slap the words "Babylon 5" somewhere on the set, to capitalise on the fan base.

what The?!

They were the original Illustrator file I made.... I must have somehow accidentally dropped those two lines when I was tinkering with it. They're supposed to be there. :p

Oh well.. imagine them there..... :)

... Oh, and I would be tickled a nice deep shade of pink if WB were to ever hire me.

what The?!

They were the original Illustrator file I made.... I must have somehow accidentally dropped those two lines when I was tinkering with it. They're supposed to be there. :p

Oh well.. imagine them there..... :)

... Oh, and I would be tickled a nice deep shade of pink if WB were to ever hire me.

I love the cover, Derian, but what did poor Sarah Chambers do to upset you? :LOL:

As far as I'm concerned, you can of course leave Lochley off the cover, and preferably out of the series :devil:

All joking aside, great cover :D

I love the cover, Derian, but what did poor Sarah Chambers do to upset you? :LOL:

As far as I'm concerned, you can of course leave Lochley off the cover, and preferably out of the series :devil:

All joking aside, great cover :D

CrusadeFront.jpg

FRONT

---------------------------------------------------------

CrusadeBack.jpg

BACK

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back