• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade DVD cover fan-art challenge

CrusadeFront.jpg

FRONT

---------------------------------------------------------

CrusadeBack.jpg

BACK

Here's my take on the Crusade DVD cover art.

crusade_dvd.jpg

As for what the cover will *really* look like, I believe it will be something similar to what kin_of_zathras said. It will most likely be black with at least the Excalibur, Gideon and Galen appearing on it. It'll most likely have something very similar to "The Complete Limited Series", and they'll make some sort of connection to B5 by either mentioning "From the creator of Babylon 5" or JMS himself. Just my take on it... :cool:

Here's my take on the Crusade DVD cover art.

crusade_dvd.jpg

As for what the cover will *really* look like, I believe it will be something similar to what kin_of_zathras said. It will most likely be black with at least the Excalibur, Gideon and Galen appearing on it. It'll most likely have something very similar to "The Complete Limited Series", and they'll make some sort of connection to B5 by either mentioning "From the creator of Babylon 5" or JMS himself. Just my take on it... :cool:

Well, it's a quickie, and I'm not happy with the back... actually, I'm not really happy with any of it, but eh.. *shrug.* I don't have the time to put into making a real one right now....

Click

You're missing two episodes:

War Zone
and
Appearances and Other Deceits

...and the episodes aren't in TNT's order or the Sci-Fi/JMS order.

If WHV does a Crusade DVD set, they'll probably do it in the Sci-Fi/JMS order. I just WISH they'd move "War Zone" up to the number 1 position, or remove it from the order and include it as a "special feature" hopefully with a JMS commentary. :devil:

Well, it's a quickie, and I'm not happy with the back... actually, I'm not really happy with any of it, but eh.. *shrug.* I don't have the time to put into making a real one right now....

Click

You're missing two episodes:

War Zone
and
Appearances and Other Deceits

...and the episodes aren't in TNT's order or the Sci-Fi/JMS order.

If WHV does a Crusade DVD set, they'll probably do it in the Sci-Fi/JMS order. I just WISH they'd move "War Zone" up to the number 1 position, or remove it from the order and include it as a "special feature" hopefully with a JMS commentary. :devil:

Third is my complaint: WHY is everyone copying one of the three B5 seasons covers? I love the work done so far, but lets face it - TRY SOMETHING NEW!

:confused: What, just because they have character portraits on the cover? I think that's a good idea because it differentiates it from it being a "just another spaceship" cover.

BTW, Mac my man, I know you love Crusade, and you're a great guy... but relax! This ain't anything official. ;-)

-Tim

I am relaxed. Just trying to provide some constructive criticism and some ideas.

Third is my complaint: WHY is everyone copying one of the three B5 seasons covers? I love the work done so far, but lets face it - TRY SOMETHING NEW!

:confused: What, just because they have character portraits on the cover? I think that's a good idea because it differentiates it from it being a "just another spaceship" cover.

BTW, Mac my man, I know you love Crusade, and you're a great guy... but relax! This ain't anything official. ;-)

-Tim

I am relaxed. Just trying to provide some constructive criticism and some ideas.

The renegade rangers? :confused:

Those were TNT's words, and where the series might have been going in the second season (Which makes me wonder why TNT would use those words when describing the first season. :confused:

The renegade rangers? :confused:

Those were TNT's words, and where the series might have been going in the second season (Which makes me wonder why TNT would use those words when describing the first season. :confused:

Well, whaever happens, I am just glad to see that there is the slight possibility that we'll be getting these.

I love the series, and I'm missing a couple episodes. This will be a sure-fire way to make sure that I get them all. No matter what the order is.

Rommie :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back