• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

CRUSADE ON SALE AT AMAZON

dencor

Regular
I was shopping over at amazon and came across the Crusade boxset for sale for only $12.99. My boxset was a little messed up so I bought two more at that price. I thought this was a great deal. Buy them up while you can. Might be a great gift for Christmas to.

thanks
dennis

Glad i could point you in the right direction Rommie. And your right that deal is just to good to pass up.

Glad i could point you in the right direction Rommie. And your right that deal is just to good to pass up.

Whoa! That's the cheapest I've ever seen it, sans shipping. I did manage to get a set at Deep Discount awhile back for $14.76 (free shipping). Guess I'll replace my scratched set now, and order >$25 to get free shipping.

Last edited:
I was shopping over at amazon and came across the Crusade boxset for sale for only $12.99. My boxset was a little messed up so I bought two more at that price. I thought this was a great deal. Buy them up while you can. Might be a great gift for Christmas to.

Hope you don't mind, I've posted this in a couple of other places (with attribution).

Jan

Forgot to mention, mine showed up last week,...

Same here, and it looks like it has them commentaries on it, so it's still the first pressing. However, it's not likely that this will ever get more than one pressing due to the fact that it's a dead TV show.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back