• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

a little help over here

jnk5y

Regular
I know i'm being a pain in the butt but (he butts she butts they butt) what happend at the end of the tv movie. i only saw up till they knocked out the minister and where about to get their butts kicked by the hand ship. Please pretty pretty please tell me what happend.

<font color=orange>Do you want the short story, or the long one?</font color=orange> /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr><font color=red>long would be just fine. i'm in the mood to read </font color=red><hr></blockquote>
<font color=orange>Well... I'll post what I can remember.</font color=orange>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr><font color=red>But is War-Demon in the mood for typing?</font color=red><hr></blockquote>
<font color=orange>Maybe... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=orange>

<font color=orange>We got spoiler boxes now so I should probably use them. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

For those of you who haven't seen LotR... don't peek. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
</font color=orange>

<font class="small">spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Anyway I'll get around to the story now... so you say the last thing you saw was when Kafta got his butt whooped by Captain Martel. I really do feel like posting a short version, or at least as short as I can make it. Plus I really don't remember all that much because it's been a while since I watched my tape, and I can't go watch it now because I'm not at home.

Well before Kafta got cought he hooked that homing thing up so the Hand knew where they were. The Liandra was in no condition to fight two hand ships so the Captain decided to hide. There was an asteroid passing bye so they hid in the tail of it. After a while the debris from the asteroid damaged the Liandra a little bit more and they had to pull out before they got themselves destroyed. When they came out there was a hand ship following them. It was pretty far behind but it shot at them anyway.

By the time the blasts from the hand ship got to them it didn't have enough power to do any damage. However the Hand ship was moving faster than the Liandra and was slowly catching up to them, shooting at them the hole time. It got close enough and launched a really cool looking mine thingie. It spread apart around the Liandra and they had to drive through the mines. Sarah starts punching and kicking all over the place, blowing up mines left and right... They did a really nice job with CGI here. This is also the part where it gets kinda weird because Sarah is yellin alot and it just sounds weird. Anyway they finally get through the mine feild and all the mines are close enough to blow each other up and all of them make a nice fire ball behind the Liandra. After that the Hand ship is close enough to finish the job on the Liandra.

I don't remember if Captain Martel realizes they want Minister Kafta or if the Hand ask for him, but the Captain kinda gives them what they want. He puts that homing device thingie in an escape pod with a remote contolled detonator and when they pick up the pod they detonate it. Then the 2nd hand ship goes buh byes. There's still one Hand ship left out there though.

The Liandra is trying to get to a jump gate because their jump engines are out and their communications are out so they can't call for help, oh yeah their weapons are gone too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

They finally make it to the jump gate and they get happy, but their celebration is cut short because the last Hand ship is sitting infront of the jump gate. The Hand ask for Minister Kafta and they say no more tricks. They say they are going to scan the pod for Ministar Kafta and and make sure there aren't any remote controlled detonators. So Martel asks for some time to think about it. He goes to have a conversation with Dulann and he gets an idea. They send Minister Kafta in the pod with a present, Malcolm uses his hollo suit to transmit a message to the Hand ship, he pretends to be Minister Kafta. The Hand scan the pod, Minister Kaft is there and there isn't any remote controlled detonators. So they bring it aboard. Then when they open up the pod they get a boom out of Minister Kafta, because instead of putting a remote controlled detonator in the pod they just put about 50 grenades. That's it for the Hand... for know anyway.

The Liandra makes it back to Minbar... with all the diplomats minus Kafta (hehehe). The Ranger council is happy with Martels actions and then they give him one last assignment for the movie. To take G'Kar to Bablyon 5. Then the credits start rollin.

THE END</font></td></tr></table>

<font color=orange>Is that enough for you?</font color=orange>

i thank you very much War-Demon. wow that was the short version? There is only one thing........ spoilers

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Did kafta say anything? I heard that he said that those aren't really the hand's ships but toys for their associates... so we actually haven't seen a hand vessel. what's the deal </font></td></tr></table>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr><font color=red>Did kafta say anything? I heard that he said that those aren't really the hand's ships but toys for their associates... so we actually haven't seen a hand vessel. what's the deal</font color=red><hr></blockquote>

<font color=orange>Spoiler boxes are fun to play with.</font color=orange>

<font class="small">spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Well after they encounter the last ship sitting infront of the gate Martel interogates Kafta. He says that the ships they are fighting are just toys the Hand give out or something like that. So no, we haven't actually seen a Hand ship.</font></td></tr></table>

that's some important info you left out there wardemon /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif thanks again for the write up

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back