• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sleeping in light

I also loved Franke's music. I think I have a good portion of the episodic soundtracks, though I'm missing some.

As for Chen's music, I thought it was good, but so often it just didn't seem to fit what was going on. So I see a little of both sides here

On a side note, did they release an episodic soundtrack for 'Sleeping In Light' yet?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bester-mania:
On a side note, did they release an episodic soundtrack for 'Sleeping In Light' yet?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They sure did ... it was released March 1999.
smile.gif
A link for this CD (and others if interested) from my web site:

Sleeping In Light CD

It is available from amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and sonicimages.com (Franke's web site) for those of you who want the direct route.
smile.gif
Looks like there are still some signed copies of SiL from Franke's site too ...

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Seattle, WA
Words are magical. Intellectual banquets. Orgies of ideas.
--Anaïs Nin

yup. I have one of the Sil Cd's signed by Bruce and Franke. Its one of my most prized B5 possessions.

I also agree that the thundering music is a big contributer to the tear factor...I tear up just listening to the final two tracks...

frown.gif

------------------
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music

On SiL:

I didn't get it first viewing. It just sort of ended, and I went "That's it?". But then I watched it again, and it clicked, and I was wiping a tear from my eye.

On Music:

One of the reasons Chen is criticised is that Franke is a GOD. Seriously, his music was so good. So poor Chen was up against very high expectations.

To be honest, I liked Chen's work, it was different, and interesting to listen to. But it wasn't as emotionally touching as Franke's work.

Admiral Dave

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back