• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Cheapest place to buy Season 1 Region 1 USA

jnk5y

Regular
Sorry Antony would like to help out buy going to Amazon /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifbut I am not a bottomless pit of money /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifso I'm going to shop around. Anybody know the best place to get season 1 in the US. I don't know about too many sites. Thanks.

I would suggest Amazon.com; at least that's where I found the cheapest price. But if you like searching, try www.bizrate.com. Its where I found the cheapest "Farscape Season 1 Box Set." Cheers /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I feel your pain. I would suggest Total Action Universe. The price is $55.52 USD, a couple of bucks more than some of the others, but TAU doesn't charge your credit card until they ship (which some of the cheaper stores do) and they ship on time (which some of the cheaper stores don't.) I've been dealing with TAU for a couple of years and have never had a problem. You may want to check with your credit card company to make sure they don't charge for converting between U.S. and Canadian currency. If they don't, take advantage of that exchange rate and buy Canadian. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back