• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Missed Desparate Housewives; Fill Me In (SPOILERS)

My ABC channel has been screwed up since a little before 9PM (it's now a little after 10 PM, Sunday 19). Most of that time there was no clear picture, and for the entire time there was no sound. So, I've missed Desparate Housewives.

It makes me feel frustrated and sad, unfulfilled and incomplete, naked and alone. Ahem, okay maybe not that bad. But...

Could someone fill me in on what happened?

All I know is that Susan and Mike are getting closer, Julie is mad at Susan (don't know about what), Rex is in the hospital (hhmmmm???), Bree seems half-concerned/half-ticked about Rex, Carlos is in jail, Gabrielle had to burn his passport (huh?), Edie has initiated the search for Mrs. Huber, and Lynnette is nanny-camming her nanny (the attractive, and often overlooked, Marla Sokolov from The Practice).

From those visual portions (and some spoilers I've read online), I can kind of guess some of what's going, but without the audio, I can't guess at all the context.

I'm assuming the technical difficulties were local and not nationwide. If so, hopefully my station will repeat it soon, even if it's at a ludicrous time. Since I can't count on that, spoil it all for me. I gotta know.

Also, I know this is a enormous long shot, since everyone here is all over the world, but if anyone happens to be familiar with my local affiliate, ABC 45, in the Greensboro/Winston-Salem, Norh Carolina, market, please let me know if you find out if/when they're repeating the episode. I went to their web page, but there was no link for contacting the statioin or for reporting problems. I called the station, but since it's not business hours, I just got a recording and a voice directory.

Thanks

Re: Missed Desparate Housewives; Fill Me In (SPOIL

Could someone fill me in on what happened?

All I know is that Susan and Mike are getting closer, Julieis mad at Susan (don't know about what), Rex is in the hospital (hhmmmm???), Bree seems half-concerned/half-ticked about Rex, Carlos is in jail, Gabrielle had to burn his passport (huh?), Edie has initiated the search for Mrs. Huber, and Lynnette is nanny-camming her nanny (the attractive, and often overlooked, Marla Sokolov from The Practice).

Re: Susan

Susan's Mishap of the Week, involved her inviting Mike the plumber over, to well, plumb her (ew. I'm so sorry I wrote that). Unfortunately, she hears Zach sneaking around the house, gets scared and clobbers Mike with her thighmaster. Anyway, Zach is discovered and Mike takes him back to his father's. Julie is upset with Susan for sending Zach back and gives her a long rant about how Susan is a poor parent. (Basically Julie was taking care of Susan for weeks after the divorce. I can understand her point, she was 11 and taking care of her mother.)

Re: Rex

If you remember the episode with Lynette crossing swords with the PTA parent from hell, Maisy, a bunch of episodes back, we find out that she is also the neighbourhood whore, who's been sleeping with a bunch of men in the area including Rex. We find out Rex is into S&M, and Maisy is quite proficient as a dominatrix. (Honestly, I'd expect Bree would be a natural Dominatrix, so I don't know why Rex didn't ask her.) Anyway, Rex is at Maisy's when he suffers a heart attack, and when Bree discovers the affair, she goes to a divorce attorney after delivering a withering threat to the recovering Rex.

Re: Gabrielle and Carlos.

Carlos's boss (Tanaka) has apparently fled the country, so the judge refuses to allow Carlos bail until he surrenders his passport. The Feds start impounding all of the Solis's possessions, starting with the Gaby's car. Gabrielle hides the bulk of their stuff at the Van De Camps so the police can't take it.

Gabrielle visits Carlos in the prison, and he tells her of a secret compartment with some papers and his passport. He tells her to burn the papers and keep the passport, but Gabrielle, now suspicious of her husband, keeps the papers and burns the passport.

Ooh! Thanks very much for the details. I wouldn't have expected that of Rex. Wow. And, you're right, Susan does have a mishap about every week doesn't she. :)

I found out my local station is trying to get permission to re-show material that contained the technical difficulty. They said that even if they get permission, it would be for Desparate Housewives, not for Boston Legal or anything else. I wonder how that works.

Got the first ep in the UK last night, it was great!!!

Am going to enjoy this show, but will have to watch those pesky spoilers..

:D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back