• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Characters we would have wanted to see again

Chilli

High Treason Prevention Officer
Hi,
while rewatching B5 i was thinking about all the characters we see sometime in the series and never again but we'd love to see what happens to them..I'm not thinking about deceased characters but more characters that could have had another appearance again..not the best characters, or the best acted characters, but characters where I wonder what happened to them, what their oppinion on what happened lately on Babylon 5 would be. A few I can think of..

*Elizabeth Sheridan

We saw her in Revelations. She a long time friend of Anna Sheridan, and she wanted her brother to get back into his life. Did she get into trouble during the civil war because of her brother? Did Clark try to get her and use her to put pressure on Sheridan? What would she say when she found out what REALLY happened to Anna?

* Shaal Mayan

A close friend of Delenns and a valued poet, she was heading off for Earth. What happened to her when the sh!t hit the fan there?

* Timov
What position will she hold when Londo becomes emperor? (This one gets answered in the Centauri Prime trilogy)

*Ombuds Wellington

What happened to him? I was kinda astonished when I first saw Dust to Dust. Jim Norton, the actor was in that one in a different role, but, this episode DID contain a different ombuds.

*Lou Welch

Where did he go? (also answered in the Centauri Prime Trilogy)

*N'Grath

All we here is that he is no more in season 5. What happened?

*Mayor Ryan

What happened to the Alexander in the Civil war

others? do any of you know what did happen to any of these from other sources but the tv show (comics, books, JMS,..)?

I've wondered about Major Krantz (or whatever the spelling is) - the head of Babylon 4 construction team. He was rescued, yes, and probably sent back to Earth ... then what? Good chance President (or soon-to-be at that time) Clarke might have believed the stories of time travel - given his growing connections to the Shadows. Was Krantz put back into service, hushed up, held prisoner, eliminated, etc?

What happened to Sebestian after his time on B5? He might have been put back into statis by the Vorlons ... but the Vorlons left a few years later?

Bester's love - Carolyn, I think. Last we saw she was either in cryo-statis on B5 or finally shipped back to Earth - still with ShadowTech implants. Of course that could come up in the Telepath War story or the even in what-could-have-been later on Crusade ...

And I really want to know the story of that Pak'ma'ra Ranger. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loadhan:
<font color=yellow>Bester's love - Carolyn, I think. Last we saw she was either in cryo-statis on B5 or finally shipped back to Earth - still with ShadowTech implants. Of course that could come up in the Telepath War story or the even in what-could-have-been later on Crusade ...
</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Caroline's fate is given in the third Psi Corps book.

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">
She dies in the telepath war. The inplants were never removed.
</font></td></tr></table>

Brother Theo. I'd love to know how he and his monks got on, and where they went when Babylon 5 was decommissioned

I would have liked to see Dr. Franklins father again. There could have been an interesting story durring the civil war.

Neeoma Connoly. She settled the dock workers stirke in the Season 1 episode "By Any Means Necessary"

I would have liked to have seen more of the reagent. He was perfect for that role and was absolutely awesome in 'The Fall of Centauri Prime'

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jnk5y:
<font color=yellow>I would have liked to have seen more of the reagent. He was perfect for that role and was absolutely awesome in 'The Fall of Centauri Prime'</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

I liked his reactions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

his speech before he dies is great. <font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">I have been many things in my life Molari. I have been silly. I have been quiet when I should have spoken. I have been foolish and I have wasted far too much time. But I am still centauri and I am not afraid.</font></td></tr></table>

He said these lines perfectly and i really felt for him.

That's a good point, Jnk5y. He suddenly stopped looking like a silly character and became (more obviously) a tragic character. A little taste of what was to come for some.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hypatia:
<font color=yellow>That's a good point, Jnk5y. He suddenly stopped looking like a silly character and became (more obviously) a tragic character. A little taste of what was to come for some.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Yeah.. JMS does that a lot in B5. He paints up the characters. He paints the main ones and the background ones. He paints the comic relief ones and he paints the weak ones.

Then he swaps them around!

And it is beautiful.

It truly got to me when the regent said those words. He was so much more than the comic relief, he was a true centauri.

/Com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back