• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Louis Turenne (Draal #1, Brother Theo)

Chilli

High Treason Prevention Officer
More than half a year ago, apparently, but we seem to have all missed it. Or, at least, wikipedia claims so. The link is broken now, but seems to have been legit at the time.

Can anyone verify if this is true?

Last edited:
Re: RIP Louis Turenne (Draal #1, Brother Theo)

Oh, that's a shame. Like I said, I liked what I saw of the guy's acting.

And V.L. I don't exactly have the episodes memorized either. :LOL: Epecially the titles. But I think after looking at Lurker's that must be it.

There are other ways he acts like the stodgy, but loveable, old professor. :)

IMDB is full of mistakes. It's fan-maintained, and not almighty.

Mind you the death statement isn't on the original wiki article anymore either.

Maybe it's a Twainism

I've always prefered him in the role of Draal.The socond actor was somehow overreacting and was unnaturaly cheerful(something that's not typical for the Minbari)Maybe the actor drank 4-5 "Red Bull"-s before shooting.

I've always prefered him in the role of Draal.The socond actor was somehow overreacting and was unnaturaly cheerful(something that's not typical for the Minbari)Maybe the actor drank 4-5 "Red Bull"-s before shooting.

I always liked John Schuck's performance, particularly in The Long Twilight Struggle, and thought overall it was very theatrical ... which, since John Schuck is a highly respected theatre actor, is no great surprise. We can argue all we like over whether we liked it (I did) or whether it was appropriate for a Minbari (and given how many different types of human personality we come across why do we assume all Minbari have to behave the same way?) but ultimately everyone's mileage will vary on it.

That said, Louis Turenne was great in the role, and I always thought it a pity that Brother Theo didn't have more to do.

I hope people will forgive me for the Orwellian title change .. I've boosted this Twainism enough already.

Alas, Crazyhorse is not around to accuse me of being a fascist for changing my own posts :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back