B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Other TV-related forums > Non-B5 books, TV & films

Old June 5th 04, 19:39   #1
Chris Springob
First One

Farscape: Peacekeeper War pictures

You can find some promotional pictures for the upcoming Farscape miniseries here and here. Both sites claim that these are "spoiler pictures", but there really isn't anything terribly spoilerish about them, unless you want to avoid even knowing which characters and races will be showing up.
Chris Springob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th 04, 14:12   #2
vacantlook

Re: Farscape: Peacekeeper War pictures

I've tried to avoid most information about the upcoming Farscape mini, but I decided to go ahead and view these pics just to give myself a little happy. Pretty nifty shots, imo.

vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th 04, 15:58   #3
AntonyF
Administrator

Saw the first batch earlier, but hadn't seen the 2nd. So thanks for the links.

Ben is looking as good as ever.

Ralee is well... god... awful. 80s' rock chick?
AntonyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th 04, 16:54   #4
vacantlook

I think Sikozu looks pretty cool, though I prefer red hair in terms of color, but the style is wicked.
Old June 7th 04, 03:34   #5
darth_librarian
Psi Cop

Scorpius with a big proddy thing!!!!!

Great stuff. Not sure about the 80's hair though. Ren Goetteilb, sorry, Sizoku is one of my favourite sci-fi babes. Its good to see Bracca and Stark are going to be putting in an appearance.
darth_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th 04, 08:02   #6
GKarsEye
First One

Sweet. Scarrans and multiple Luxans and a dude with a split face and pregnant Aeryn!

Definitely don't like the Wendy O Williams look of my darling Australian redhead, but whatever.

Do we know when this will come out? I need the last couple season 4 DVDs to come out on DVD first so I can catch up...
GKarsEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th 04, 08:05   #7
A_M_Swallow
First One

Sizoku looks like a totally different girl. The new hairstyle does not work; particularly now she is dressed as a peacekeeper.
A_M_Swallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th 04, 09:44   #8
vacantlook

More pictures here.
Old June 7th 04, 10:30   #9
colonyearth
Psi Cop

Awesome! I cannot wait! Personally, I kinda like the new Sikosu look (the ones from production stills not the posed one with Scorpy ). We all know they love that spiky, straight hair look, so this is not a big surprise to me, especially since they made it look different to Chi's and other's. Besides, we don't know why she looks different in those pics, could be a disguise thing.

We know this one picks up right where the S4 finale left us, so Sikosu's hair has to at least start like it was.

Everything looks fantastic, and it's so good to see them all back together again and lookin' hot!

And, yes, Ben is definately lookin' sexy and smoldering! But then, he always has.

I know it's probably not going to happen, but I would love for this mini-series to do so well, that they bring the series back. It was one of the worst mistakes ever made in TV and SF history IMHO to cancel it. Sadly, I feel that, at best, we might get a series of mini-series like DUNE, if we're lucky. More than likely, this will conclude the story arc and end the universe.

But, I will keep my hope alive that FARSCAPE will find new life in some form from this...faith does after all manage.

CE
colonyearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th 04, 12:57   #10
GeoKuutio
First One

Looks like we have a gen-u-wine Farscape mini series coming up. I look forward to see some first promotional trailers of this show. And I hope it will feature Crichton's humor also. Hmm... anyway, I'm not so keen on the new sequel mini-series idea which someone mentioned here.. Farscape should be like B5, with clear end. While it's still good. While it hasn't become a franchise itself.
GeoKuutio is offline   Reply With Quote