• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN' IT SO FAR ^o^!!!!

NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!!!!

HI, EVERYONE!!! ^o^!!

I've been lurking around here for a while, and it seems as if the interest in Babylon 5 in most countries is slowly declining :( (though i hope that is not mostly true...for it is a damn good show as far as i've seen ^o^). For me though, I'M JUST GETTING IN TO IT ^_^!!!

Yeap...B5 is all new to me and I LOVE IT ^o^!!! Unlike the USA, and other countries where B5 has been around since it began, it just started showing down here in the Philippines through some cable channel ^_^!!! Heheh...and to think that i only stumbled upon it when i was channel surfing ^_^!

I'm not sure whether the channel here is showing the episodes in order, but based from b5 sources on the net, it looks like the shows down here are kind of messed up chronologically @.@. Well i don't care as long as i get to see all of them ^o^!!

Aaahhh...too bad i've already seen too many spoilers >.<!!! It's just too hard avoiding them when looking up b5 infos!!! Well, at least i know what's coming x.x! (why do they have to DIE?!!! O.O)

Once again, it's kewl to finally be posting here ^_^. Can't wait to learn more about the b5 universe as i watch more eps! Take care, guys! G'KAR RULEZ!!! HE'S MINE!!! AI-SHITERUU KAKKOIII G'KAR-KUN #^_^#!!!!

Re: NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!!!!

Hey, welcome to the board, you might get more attention foe this in off topic.

Welcome aboard! :cool:

And in regards to G'Kar... I must say you have impeccable taste. :D :D :D

HI, GUYS ^_^! Thanks for the welcome ^_^! Aaahh...too bad we're only at Season 1 down here. As for now, I probably don't even know much of the shtuff you guys are talking about O.O! Must...watch...MORE EPISODES!!!! Must...avoid..SPOILERS!!! aaah...what am i saying? i probably have read the entire show from all the b5 sites i've been to o_O!

as for moving the thread, is there a way to move this to the off-topic forum?

Hi, Kribu ^_^! impeccable? why thank you very much ^_~! heheheh. aah, i wish i could rave more about my obsession with G'Kar, but i'm already having difficulty holding back my fangirlyness sa it is ^o^! >.<

*checks out the other threads*

Re: NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!

mmm... didn´t they say b5 has been aired in 100 countries or something like that? isnt that as much as baywatch? :) lol

Hi, Kribu ^_^! impeccable? why thank you very much ^_~! heheheh. aah, i wish i could rave more about my obsession with G'Kar, but i'm already having difficulty holding back my fangirlyness sa it is ^o^! >.<
Hee hee... you remind me of myself a few years back. :eek: It's indeed good to have another rabid G'Kar fangirl on board. :D

As for moving the thread, hmm... it does have B5 content in it. :D If it turns too off-topic, I'm sure someone - a mod or an admin - will eventually move it to off-topic.

So you're just at S1, right? You have a lot of great stuff ahead! Are you planning to get the DVDs as they come out or just follow it on TV?

mmm... didn´t they say b5 has been aired in 100 countries or something like that? isnt that as much as baywatch? lol
LOL!!! yeah...except that b5 doesn't have their officers running around in skimpy swim suits O.O (OH GOD, VIR AND GARIBALDI IN SWIMMING TRUNKS!!! I'M BLIND!!! @.@...well, i guess that thought clarifies why THAT didn't happen o_O). I think it was shown here back then...way waaaaay back then o_O, but wasn't fully advertised. aaah, either way, i'm glad i'm into it ^o^!!!

Hee hee... you remind me of myself a few years back. It's indeed good to have another rabid G'Kar fangirl on board.

As for moving the thread, hmm... it does have B5 content in it. If it turns too off-topic, I'm sure someone - a mod or an admin - will eventually move it to off-topic.

So you're just at S1, right? You have a lot of great stuff ahead! Are you planning to get the DVDs as they come out or just follow it on TV?
kribu kribuu!!! ur site won't work :(...it keeps on saying you're missing the index file or summin. anywayz, i'm still in S1 >.<...4 MORE Seasons TO GO and i don't want it to end ^o^! lol. And yes, i'm planning on getting the DVDs ^_^. not sure if they're available down here though -.-...my country doesn't have much sci fi shtuff *cries*. I'm currently in the process of getting the B5 bloopers tape too ^_^! I've downloaded parts of it, but i want the whole shebang!!!

G'Kar-kun, chuu.. shite.... kudasai.

(gomen if my anime side takes over every now and then @.@...heheh...just hope there ain't anyone here who can understand japanese O.O)

kribu kribuu!!! ur site won't work :(...it keeps on saying you're missing the index file or summin.
Yeah, I know, switched hosts recently and haven't got around to putting it up. Not that there would be much there anyway. :eek:

anywayz, i'm still in S1 >.<...4 MORE Seasons TO GO and i don't want it to end ^o^! lol.
Oh, I know that feeling. :D At least you still have plenty to look forward to! Like this or this (boy, I wish those DVDs would be released sooner... I need proper screencaps!) - I don't think either of those pics is a spoiler as such. :D

Kribu: stop corrupting the newbies! :p i dont want her going the same way i did lol

Oh, I know that feeling. At least you still have plenty to look forward to! Like this or this (boy, I wish those DVDs would be released sooner... I need proper screencaps!) - I don't think either of those pics is a spoiler as such.
*starts drooling on the keybpard* MmMMmmmm...G'Kar *drool droool dooooooOOOOOOOOOOLLLL*. yum yum yum...pictures making me hungry @.@ *saves pictures before keyboard gets drowned in drool*...now excuse me as i gaze upon his --- o_O

Kribu: stop corrupting the newbies! i dont want her going the same way i did lol
nah. i think i'm already corrupted enough >.<! Damn B5!! messing up my life >.<!! AAEEERRRRGH!!!! i need to head off to bed (-.-)

Damn, and I thought I drooled over Lita. :p

Welcome to the board, and try not to flood the lower decks, eh? ;)

Rommie ;)

Hi and welcome :) You might guess I'm another G'Kar fan. Oooh what a mighty fine alien!!! His story and his character grow tremendously during the series, so you definitely have a lot to look forward to.

Oh Kribu, thank you for those pictures :D

Oh Kribu, thank you for those pictures :D
You're more than welcome... I just wish I could take ones of better quality (meaning, mostly, bigger). :D

*is intensely waiting for S2 DVDs and especially Soul Mates on DVD*

My Japanese is a bit rusty but those are ... interesting words to apply to G'Kar. More like something one would find in the NC-17 forum. ;) Then again, I don't find him sexy like some people (Kribu) around here do. ;) :p

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board! You can check the episode order at:
www.midwinter.com/lurk -- that is the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5. It is loaded with info about B5 and its episodes. Clicking on "The Episodes" will bring up an episode list, in the proper order. Clicking on the eps will bring up a synopsis, with plenty of spoilers, so be warned!

Welcome to the board! :D OMG, we`re getting yet another G`Kar obsessed fan! :rolleyes: *runs and hides* Just joking guys! Although I don't find G'Kar terribly sexy, he definitely kicks ass! :cool: *looks out of hiding place* Is it safe to come out yet?

My Japanese is a bit rusty but those are ... interesting words to apply to G'Kar. More like something one would find in the NC-17 forum. ;) Then again, I don't find him sexy like some people (Kribu) around here do. ;) :p
Oooh! Should I perhaps move this to the NC-17 forum instead, so we could discuss G'Kar's good qualities properly? :D

Hi, Gabe E! I also like G'Kar (duh!). I even met Andreas at a convention once. :D

Since you like anime, have you ever seen Cowboy Bebop? I like Spike, too. G'Kar & Spike rule!

Tammy

PS--I work with a lot of people from the Philippines. Filipinos are nice people.

Back