B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

Old April 15th 03, 14:27   #1
Cmdr_Gabe_E
Ranger

NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!!!!

HI, EVERYONE!!! ^o^!!

I've been lurking around here for a while, and it seems as if the interest in Babylon 5 in most countries is slowly declining (though i hope that is not mostly true...for it is a damn good show as far as i've seen ^o^). For me though, I'M JUST GETTING IN TO IT ^_^!!!

Yeap...B5 is all new to me and I LOVE IT ^o^!!! Unlike the USA, and other countries where B5 has been around since it began, it just started showing down here in the Philippines through some cable channel ^_^!!! Heheh...and to think that i only stumbled upon it when i was channel surfing ^_^!

I'm not sure whether the channel here is showing the episodes in order, but based from b5 sources on the net, it looks like the shows down here are kind of messed up chronologically @.@. Well i don't care as long as i get to see all of them ^o^!!

Aaahhh...too bad i've already seen too many spoilers >.<!!! It's just too hard avoiding them when looking up b5 infos!!! Well, at least i know what's coming x.x! (why do they have to DIE?!!! O.O)

Once again, it's kewl to finally be posting here ^_^. Can't wait to learn more about the b5 universe as i watch more eps! Take care, guys! G'KAR RULEZ!!! HE'S MINE!!! AI-SHITERUU KAKKOIII G'KAR-KUN #^_^#!!!!
Cmdr_Gabe_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th 03, 14:34   #2
Kaleb
First One

Re: NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!!!!

Hey, welcome to the board, you might get more attention foe this in off topic.
Kaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th 03, 14:46   #3
Kribu
Administrator

Welcome aboard!

And in regards to G'Kar... I must say you have impeccable taste.
Kribu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th 03, 15:05   #4
Cmdr_Gabe_E
Ranger

HI, GUYS ^_^! Thanks for the welcome ^_^! Aaahh...too bad we're only at Season 1 down here. As for now, I probably don't even know much of the shtuff you guys are talking about O.O! Must...watch...MORE EPISODES!!!! Must...avoid..SPOILERS!!! aaah...what am i saying? i probably have read the entire show from all the b5 sites i've been to O.o!

as for moving the thread, is there a way to move this to the off-topic forum?

Hi, Kribu ^_^! impeccable? why thank you very much ^_~! heheheh. aah, i wish i could rave more about my obsession with G'Kar, but i'm already having difficulty holding back my fangirlyness sa it is ^o^! >.<

*checks out the other threads*
Old April 15th 03, 15:09   #5
Fas
Psi Cop

Re: NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!

mmm... didnīt they say b5 has been aired in 100 countries or something like that? isnt that as much as baywatch? lol
Fas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th 03, 15:11   #6
Kribu
Administrator

Quote:
Hi, Kribu ^_^! impeccable? why thank you very much ^_~! heheheh. aah, i wish i could rave more about my obsession with G'Kar, but i'm already having difficulty holding back my fangirlyness sa it is ^o^! >.<
Hee hee... you remind me of myself a few years back. It's indeed good to have another rabid G'Kar fangirl on board.

As for moving the thread, hmm... it does have B5 content in it. If it turns too off-topic, I'm sure someone - a mod or an admin - will eventually move it to off-topic.

So you're just at S1, right? You have a lot of great stuff ahead! Are you planning to get the DVDs as they come out or just follow it on TV?
Old April 15th 03, 15:26   #7
Cmdr_Gabe_E
Ranger

Quote:
mmm... didnīt they say b5 has been aired in 100 countries or something like that? isnt that as much as baywatch? lol
LOL!!! yeah...except that b5 doesn't have their officers running around in skimpy swim suits O.O (OH GOD, VIR AND GARIBALDI IN SWIMMING TRUNKS!!! I'M BLIND!!! @.@...well, i guess that thought clarifies why THAT didn't happen O.o). I think it was shown here back then...way waaaaay back then O.o, but wasn't fully advertised. aaah, either way, i'm glad i'm into it ^o^!!!

Quote:
Hee hee... you remind me of myself a few years back. It's indeed good to have another rabid G'Kar fangirl on board.

As for moving the thread, hmm... it does have B5 content in it. If it turns too off-topic, I'm sure someone - a mod or an admin - will eventually move it to off-topic.

So you're just at S1, right? You have a lot of great stuff ahead! Are you planning to get the DVDs as they come out or just follow it on TV?
kribu kribuu!!! ur site won't work ...it keeps on saying you're missing the index file or summin. anywayz, i'm still in S1 >.<...4 MORE Seasons TO GO and i don't want it to end ^o^! lol. And yes, i'm planning on getting the DVDs ^_^. not sure if they're available down here though -.-...my country doesn't have much sci fi shtuff *cries*. I'm currently in the process of getting the B5 bloopers tape too ^_^! I've downloaded parts of it, but i want the whole shebang!!!

G'Kar-kun, chuu.. shite.... kudasai.

(gomen if my anime side takes over every now and then @.@...heheh...just hope there ain't anyone here who can understand japanese O.O)

Old April 15th 03, 15:39   #8
Kribu
Administrator

Quote:
kribu kribuu!!! ur site won't work ...it keeps on saying you're missing the index file or summin.
Yeah, I know, switched hosts recently and haven't got around to putting it up. Not that there would be much there anyway.

Quote:
anywayz, i'm still in S1 >.<...4 MORE Seasons TO GO and i don't want it to end ^o^! lol.
Oh, I know that feeling. At least you still have plenty to look forward to! Like this or this (boy, I wish those DVDs would be released sooner... I need proper screencaps!) - I don't think either of those pics is a spoiler as such.

Old April 15th 03, 17:21   #9
Fas
Psi Cop

Kribu: stop corrupting the newbies! i dont want her going the same way i did lol
Fas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th 03, 17:32   #10
Cmdr_Gabe_E
Ranger

Quote:
Oh, I know that feeling. At least you still have plenty to look forward to! Like this or this (boy, I wish those DVDs would be released sooner... I need proper screencaps!) - I don't think either of those pics is a spoiler as such.
*starts drooling on the keybpard* MmMMmmmm...G'Kar *drool droool dooooooOOOOOOOOOOLLLL*. yum yum yum...pictures making me hungry @.@ *saves pictures before keyboard gets drowned in drool*...now excuse me as i gaze upon his --- O.o

Quote:
Kribu: stop corrupting the newbies! i dont want her going the same way i did lol
nah. i think i'm already corrupted enough >.<! Damn B5!! messing up my life >.<!! AAEEERRRRGH!!!! i need to head off to bed (-.-)