• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Mira-related spoiler for "Lost" finale part 1...

Mira-related spoiler for \"Lost\" finale part 1...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

(Relayed via Yahoo newgroup.)

From SpoilerFix
Episode 1.23: Exodus, Part 1
Airdate: May 18, 2005

* 04/21 - The French woman -- Rousseau -- shocks the survivors by
showing up with a dire warning about ?the others.? Meanwhile, Michael
and Jin ready the raft for sailing. Source: ABC

Neat! :D
More Minbari representation on Pacific islands! :D

Re: Mira-related spoiler for \"Lost\" finale part 1...

Yea, she'll be in the last 3 hours of the season.

April 27, is a special - They'll have flashbacks from selected characters, shown in chronological order (I believe with something new revealed).
May 4 and May 11 are the first two of the final 4 at 1 hour each, and than May 18 is Part 1 of the Season finale for an hour (Mira Returns), and May 25 is a two hour Season Finale.

Re: Mira-related spoiler for \"Lost\" finale part 1...

Well, good. Bout time.
I thought her return in the Hurley episode sucked.
How much do they pay her for one minute's dialogue?

Re: Mira-related spoiler for \"Lost\" finale part 1.

I thought her return in the Hurley episode sucked.
I am surprised... because my impression was quite different. Then again, many perceptions depend on taste -- and perception of storytelling certainly does.

How much do they pay her for one minute's dialogue?
Cannot tell, since they obviously negotiate -- and I cannot tell how well the persons involved can negotiate. Given such uncertainty, your best source might be statistics.

Aw B5O, ya oughta know better than to ask Sleepy a Rhetorical. ;)

Tonight's episode is apparently a montage of selected characters flashbacks, shown in chronological order, but, they also say something new will be revealed about the island, so there may be a new clip as well as the rerun flashbacks. Additionally, seeing the flashbacks in chronological order may bring something new to light, or to mind, so, don't dismiss the episode out of hand simply because it's a retread of flashbacks we've seen already.

Well, it was kinda neat to see all the Pre-crash flashbacks together, and the whispers were more clear, but, yea, mostly unneccessary retread for us loyal viewers.

Next week starts the roller coaster ride, though, hopefully.

I didn't watch it all, but every time I checked back they were only showing post-crash clips.

The beginning was the pre-crash stuff. Oh, and something I never noticed previously. There was a black man sitting next to Rose. Some people have theorized that her husband wasn't even on the plane. The only thing I recall seeing in the flashbacks was his seat being empty, when she said that he was in the bathroom (to Jack)

I have only seen about 5-6 episodes - what was the crime Kate made?

We don't know yet. She offered to tell Jack in the 3rd or 4th episode, but, he said he didn't want to know, because everyone gets to start over on the island.

We do know, Kate helped rob a bank, and in the process shot her accomplices in the legs, and her goal was to get a little airplane from out of a safe deposit box, and she said it belonged to a man she loved, that she killed.

But, we have not specifically been told what it was the Marshall had her in custody for. As an example of the unsureness, my personal opinion is the man she loved, that she killed is probably her father, and she was inadvertantly responsible for his death (No evidence to specifically back it up, just a gut feeling)

For some reason I remember her actually saying the person she killed was her father a few moments after she said that she killed a man she loved.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back